Raw Magazine Predicts For 2004

Chrissy

These are predictions from Raw Magazine.

· Goldberg will take on a multi time WWE Champion at Wrestlemania XX, described as a Monster.

· Triple H will take on a retired legend in an unforgiving steel structure. Also, A close friend and protégé will kill his legend and prove he is that damn good.

· Shane McMahon will use the finisher of a normally laid-back Superstar. These two will go head to head to prove who is more Extreme.

· Batista will destroy Evolution and win WWE gold.

· The Rock will be attacked by a young superstar and nearly injured. An unlikely ally will come to his rescue.

· Lita will be torn between two men. The two men will battle in matches to impress her. In the end, Lita remains single.

· Kane will continue his rampage on innocent victims until Stacy Keibler catches his eye. Stacy will seek the kinder side of Kane and falls in love with him “Beauty and the Beast” style. Kane and Stacy will get married on Halloween.

· A blood test will prove that the Dudley Boyz are not related. They have to decide to tag or go their separate ways.

· Christian will ask Eric Bischoff to trade for a certain Smackdown Superstar over to Raw. These two will be unbeatable and win the Tag Team Gold.

· Eric Bischoff will get a WWE Legend to return the ring for one last run. This legend will take on Steve Austin to see who is the biggest star. The loser can never show his face on WWE TV again.

· Flair will end his career after a protégé attacks him. H?e will run for office in North Carolina.

· Rosey will quit being a S.H.I.T. and become a super villain. He will devise a master plan that could end Hurricane’s career.

· A figure from Mark Henry’s past will leave him with a tough decision. In the end, Henry will hope to make a “World’s Strongest Baby” to carry on his name.

· Sylvain Grenier will pursue a singing contract, leaving Dupree and Conway alone. Bischoff will send them to Smackdown where La Resistance will rack up 2 more members.

· Hrdy (as Raw Magazine calls him) will lead to barbaric acts that will shock the world after questioning his comrades.

· Shawn Michaels will defy doctors orders and continue to wrestle full time. Shawn will challenge a certain superstar to a match that will have fans talking for years to come.

· Rico will show the world that you can be macho with mascara…and that neon green, hot pink and “gold” make a great combination.

· Booker T will open a breakdancing school.

· A former superstar will help Steiner become “Freakzilla, Ultimate Chick Thrilla”.

· Gail Kim will request to be transferred to Smackdown, after her request is denied, she destroys all other divas. Eric lets her have her way and she joins a group on Smackdown that will follow her every order.

· Theodore Long will get a former WWE Women’s Champion for Jazz to embarrass, in the end, the feud will last through 2005.

· Molly will be on a reality TV show “MTV Diary” Style.

· Test will try to win back Stacy, but he will fail after countless injuries thanks to a gravel-faced superstar.

· Coach and Al Snow will give up commentating wrestling and begin calling Women’s Checkers.

· 2004 will be Maven’s year.

· Kevin Nash will come out of retirement after an old friend makes a call.

· Randy Orton will kill all the legends, then move onto his friend. Jindrak and Cade will help him out.

· Victoria and Steven Richards’ relationship will be on the rocks, after Richards admits a crush. Richards and Flower will battle in an Intergender match.

· After Transfering to Smackdown, fans will chant for Lance Storm. After an American patriot takes exception to the Canadian superstar…a battle that could split two countries apart.

· Despite continuous letters, calls and rallies…the WWE will not re-sign Bastion Booger. Bastion will sit by the phone eating a few buckets of chicken, waitinf for the call.

· After a relationship between Trish and Jericho starts, bells will ring. Not wedding bells, Trish will have her bell rung by a jealous woman.

These are predictions from Raw Magazine.

· Goldberg will take on a multi time WWE Champion at Wrestlemania XX, described as a Monster.

Kane

· Triple H will take on a retired legend in an unforgiving steel structure. Also, A close friend and protégé will kill his legend and prove he is that damn good.

Ric Flair

· Shane McMahon will use the finisher of a normally laid-back Superstar. These two will go head to head to prove who is more Extreme.

RVD

· The Rock will be attacked by a young superstar and nearly injured. An unlikely ally will come to his rescue.

This can be many and change...

· Lita will be torn between two men. The two men will battle in matches to impress her. In the end, Lita remains single.

Matt Vs. Jeff Hardy?

· Kane will continue his rampage on innocent victims until Stacy Keibler catches his eye. Stacy will seek the kinder side of Kane and falls in love with him “Beauty and the Beast” style. Kane and Stacy will get married on Halloween.

No Comment...

· A blood test will prove that the Dudley Boyz are not related. They have to decide to tag or go their separate ways.

Bad way to split them up again...

· Christian will ask Eric Bischoff to trade for a certain Smackdown Superstar over to Raw. These two will be unbeatable and win the Tag Team Gold.

This is still up in the air...

· Eric Bischoff will get a WWE Legend to return the ring for one last run. This legend will take on Steve Austin to see who is the biggest star. The loser can never show his face on WWE TV again.

This is still up in the air...

· Flair will end his career after a protégé attacks him. He will run for office in North Carolina.

Arnold or Jesse... You decide!

· A figure from Mark Henry’s past will leave him with a tough decision. In the end, Henry will hope to make a “World’s Strongest Baby” to carry on his name.

Not this again with the 80 year old pregnant woman...

· Kevin Nash will come out of retirement after an old friend makes a call.

Shawn Michaels?

· After a relationship between Trish and Jericho starts, bells will ring. Not wedding bells, Trish will have her bell rung by a jealous woman.

Chrissy? ;) @cool@

Chrissy? ;) @cool@

I wouldn't ring Trish's bell... I'd ring Jericho's... I'd be jealous that he gets Trish the way he does. I'd want Trish for myself... that is if I wasn't Trish already like I've been told I am. :P

I wouldn't ring Trish's bell... I'd ring Jericho's... I'd be jealous that he gets Trish the way he does. I'd want Trish for myself... that is if I wasn't Trish already like I've been told I am. :P

I'd pay $39.95 for the PPV to see you and Trish... ;) @cool@

I wouldn't ring Trish's bell... I'd ring Jericho's... I'd be jealous that he gets Trish the way he does. I'd want Trish for myself... that is if I wasn't Trish already like I've been told I am.  :P

Okay Outsiders...I accept Check,Money Order,or Paypal....

Make it out to Darren.

Man,I could make a mint out of that!

To watch two hot blonde chicks fighting together? Who wouldn't? I'd love the interaction and the pain more though. To be doing it with Trish would be nice though. I won't hold back. @smilepunch@

Okay Outsiders...I accept Check,Money Order,or Paypal....

Make it out to Darren.

Man,I could make a mint out of that!

You'd make a fortune... but you know... you'd have to split it with me. Take me shopping then I'll be nice and let you go splurge on your Joes. Right down the middle. @$@

Hey, I've got a pretty good video camera, so I'll film it and Outsiders can direct it. And might I also suggest that you make it mud wrestling. I think that would make it more artistic. @wink@

Hey, I've got a pretty good video camera, so I'll film it and Outsiders can direct it. And might I also suggest that you make it mud wrestling. I think that would make it more artistic. @wink@

If you want to make it artistic why don't we just make it paint instead of mud? Or chocolate... Okay I think I better be a good girl now... #joecool#

Hey, I've got a pretty good video camera, so I'll film it and Outsiders can direct it.  And might I also suggest that you make it mud wrestling.  I think that would make it more artistic. @wink@

If you want to make it artistic why don't we just make it paint instead of mud? Or chocolate... Okay I think I better be a good girl now... #joecool#

We'll make it into a wrestling movie if you know what I mean... ;)

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE