Armada Clearing Out Fast?

Masume

Went to the local Wallie World lately (Wal Mart) and found the entire TF section swamped in Energon, the only Armada left was a Smokescreen and a Unicron or two. Has anyone seen similar? Are they clearing out Armada this fast, or is this just a lull between backstock placement? I recall RID hanging around forever on the shelves, but maybe with all of these lame Energon repaints just getting shot out of the factory their tossing Armada into a dusty box.

Um, for me it's the opposite, oddly enough. There are still many Armada figures left (particularly Smokescreen and Blurr), and the problem is I can't find enough Energon. Haven't even seen the Deluxes yet. A few Basics and Megas, and a Prime here and there.

Infact, at Target, there hasn't been a single Energon figure there.

around here all the armada stuff is on clearance to make space for energon. I still see a good amount of armada at tru but targets and wms are pretty much cleaned out.

First off there are only like 2 repaints of armada figures in the energon series.

Second off armada is over & done with get the hell use to energon

As to why there clearing it out so fast is cause energon is allready wehre as normaly it takes a while for the new series stuff to get out

Interesting... Here in Branson, where I'm still staying for the holidays (returning to suburban St. Louis on Sunday), the Branson West Wal-Mart has clearance sales on their vastly dwindled Transformers Armada stuff; just a few Minicon sets left. However, they have no Energon toys yet; on the other hand, they do have the Universe Depth Charge.

The Branson proper Wal-Mart is another matter - not only do they have two endcaps of Basic and Deluxe figures, they did have a few Megas (Ironhide and Treadbolt), and still quite a few Armada toys as well. Of course, that was as of Dec. 28th, so there could be less available now...

It seems they are cycling them out quickly, which I hope is just to get Energon on the shelves for now, with more Armada backstock later..I really hate shopping Ebay to finish collections.

As for the comments synch...2 repaints only? Let's see....Tidal Wave, Scavenger, Sideways, Unicron...hmmm, and there's probably more to come.

I honestly hate arguing personal opinions because there's no point, they simply won't see my cash on anything Energon, that's for sure. I'll have plenty to tide me over with Alternator's and the MP's until something a bit more creative comes along.

Are they clearing out Armada this fast, or is this just a lull between backstock placement?

Wal-Mart doesn't keep toys in the backstop, for the most part. They are put out as they get them. Some Wal-Marts will get a ton of new stuff(like yours), and then some will get a mix of old and new. (Like mine, which freakin got 4 cases of Armada supercons a few weeks ago..)

I have a question:

Why would anyone choose Armada over Energon?

The TRU near me is overstocked with Armada Megatron for some reason.  But other than that, all thats Armada is supercons(mostly smokescreen) and Unicron.  Energon stuff are deluxes, Ironhides, and Treadbolts.  Only 1 Alternator (after I took 2 of them :D).

Dang, too bad they're not on clearance or around me here... I'd buy up one of those suckers!

I too was surprised by how quickly Armada's been clearing out... even Smokescreen is almost out of stock at my local TRU. I did however stumble upon a fresh case of Overloads and Skywarps at Wal-Mart, and that was right next to Energon Unicron - go figure! :wacko: