New Joe Avaters Added

JayC

im going to patiently ask for the fifth time...

GIVE ME A FRICKIN WILD WEASEL AVATAR

j/k

but if you come around to it, do the original version, w/ down sized head(that thing was HUGE on the figure)

Wild Weasel @yum@

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to patiently ask for the fifth time...

GIVE ME A FRICKIN WILD WEASEL AVATAR

j/k

but if you come around to it, do the original version, w/ down sized head(that thing was HUGE on the figure)

Wild Weasel @yum@

I don't have the original. :( (Well, I guess I do if you count the Funskool version.) But I think the VvV WW from the Night Adder is 10x better. Especially since the JvC WW is a T-crotched Neo-Viper. :)

-Kevin

Still waiting for my Wave 8 Cobra Commander avatar! :(

But they're all looking great!

you should get the new DD Ninja one @loll@

Damn a Hit & Run man that is great thanks a lot Mike that is awesome. The only one I would request but you can take your sweet time since I have this one now is a Salvo #US1#

lol u change avatars everyweek @smilepunch@

Damn a Hit & Run man that is great thanks a lot Mike that is awesome. The only one I would request but you can take your sweet time since I have this one now is a Salvo  #US1#

Yeah these are great I can't just choose one, so I change them up every other week #US1#

Damn a Hit & Run man that is great thanks a lot Mike that is awesome. The only one I would request but you can take your sweet time since I have this one now is a Salvo  #US1#

Yeah these are great I can't just choose one, so I change them up every other week #US1#

lol just pick one lol @smilepunch@

no rush on the cobracavalier viper, just remember the 'shoot me' sign attached on the head, and possibly pink and purple camo instead of urban  .... its cool he approved it.

dont forget a pink version of general Hawk, bending over to serp.

no rush on the cobracavalier viper, just remember the 'shoot me' sign attached on the head, and possibly pink and purple camo instead of urban  .... its cool he approved it.

ohhh wow... thats such an original thought. hey lets steal someone elses joke and modify it to make it seem funny..... @stupid@ first skarapz on im, now me on me... dude you gotta have better material or your gonna be out like a fat kid in dodge ball at the con.

QUOTE (CoBrAcAvAlIeR @ Jan 7 2004, 11:35 PM)

ohhh wow... thats such an original thought. hey lets steal someone elses joke and modify it to make it seem funny.....  first skarapz on im, now me on me... dude you gotta have better material or your gonna be out like a fat kid in dodge ball at the con.

sorry dogg..im really tired :(

The Thing that should do it!!! LOL

Prime Op is an excellent sprite editor he is a friend of mine. He has awesome Joe sprites!!

Thanks for the Sprites Prime!!! #US1#

Well guys here are three of the Joes i have ready for you,i finished them up earlier so i was able to post them tonight. I'll have more posted tomorrow.

Joes2.gif

Airtight is actually my favorite Joe... I'd even consider changing my avatar. However, Airtight doesn't strike me as the jump-up-n-brawl type, which is his pose there.

Speaking of which, where's the Big Brawler avatar? That'd be BRAWLIN'!

Tom