New Joe Avaters Added

JayC

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again mike, totally amazed, keep it up buddy, im impressed. hey when you make the urban viper for cobra cavalier put a 'shoot me' sign on his forehead. @firedevil@ please!!!

no rush on the cobracavalier viper, just remember the 'shoot me' sign attached on the head, and possibly pink and purple camo instead of urban @smilepunch@ .... its cool he approved it.

very nice work Mike..

but where are Dusty and Airtight??

I got seniority dammit! all these newbs are getting theirs made first!

just kidding dude. I'm happy with my current avatar until when or if you get around to it.

very nice work Mike..

but where are Dusty and Airtight??

I got seniority dammit! all these newbs are getting theirs made first!

just kidding dude. I'm happy with my current avatar until when or if you get around to it.

Dude i didn't want to say but hell here it goes your Airtight and Dusty are ready, they are two of the new avatars for Thursday. #US1#

I was making you suffer. LOL @smilepunch@

(jusk kidding)

Awsome work Mike. Totaly sweet. For the next batch, could you include Barrel Roll in his spytroops armor? Please?

Yeah do,... BUT FOR ME!!! lol... or how about blackout too???

Man these are soo awsome i'm actuatly gonna change my avattarr once i pick my fav lol.

We got some new avaters added. These were created by PrimeOp who was nice enough to let us use his creations as well. Prime also did the Snake-Eyes and Baroness that are in the Galleries.

Let me just say both these guys Prime and Mike do awsome work with these things. Makes me think someone should hire them to make a GIJoe video game :)

PrimeOpScarlet.gif

damn these avatars!!! 2 hawks!! and they are both so good, i swear i'm going to switch these things like every week. way to go both of you!!! mike i cant wait to see what else is coming soon, that cobra cavalier should be awesome!!