New Joe Avaters Added

JayC

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's in your next batch anyway MB? I was just curious to see if you had Mutt/Junkyard or a DD Spirit coming up in the near future @can@

holy crap in a hat! those are kick @$$!!! if i didnt already have my specially made mike bock hawk avatar i'd take the viper in a heartbeat. man, mike is sooo good at this stuff. we should all thank him for the hard work he puts into making us these great joe characters!

Holy Shite!! Once again, a most awesome job Mike!! I can't believe your doing all these all out of the kindness of your own heart. And consistantly professional work to boot. You rock dude! And I'm not just saying that cause my iron grenadier destro is on the way...hee.

Speakin of which..I gots me dibs on the ol gold dome.

Holy Shite!! Once again, a most awesome job Mike!! I can't believe your doing all these all out of the kindness of your own heart. And consistantly professional work to boot. You rock dude! And I'm not just saying that cause my iron grenadier destro is on the way...hee.

Speakin of which..I gots me dibs on the ol gold dome.

you can have him, i'm waiting on the DD Serpentor.

Thanks alot you guys, i am happy to make these for you.And your support has been great!! I really thank you all.

I have a batch ready for tomorrow i won't tell you who they are but i have one here for you to see. I forgot the name of the person who asked me for him but i need your opinion on this one. I need to know if he should stay with clear blue googles or Black?

Everyone please let me know #US1#

Here is Tripwire:

Tripwire.gif

Hey Mike just one question: Are you planning to do Transformer sprites like these or any other in the near future?

I vote for clear blue

To tell you the truth i really don't know. I have to try though, They would be very hard to make in sprite version.

I'll let you know if i do. #US1#

Go for the clear blue googles mike.

As for doing transformers sprite edits it's quite hard, i know of an optimus prime (classic) edited from sentinal (that took the guy ages) and a mate of mine did one from scratch which also too awhile and he had to do that from scratch cos it was so hard to edit.

Mike's done motu, silverhawks and now g.i. joe - he could then go onto thundercats and battle of the palnets (they would be cool to see) plus theres bases he could use for them unlike transformers.