These Have To Go

Forcehunter

Mods, please mirror this to the selling forum

Okay, i have tried contacting people who have expressed interest in some of my JvC for sale, but they have not contacted me, so Im putting this out in the open.

I ahve to get rid of a lot of my JvC figs. I'm willing to sell all of them, loose, most acessories are not included as I need them. they go from wave 1-wave 4.

I also have a Defiant Complex. It is missing one ladder, one big turret, and a window for the main shuttle.

MY FOLKS ARE GOING TO THROW IT OUT UNLESS I CAN SELL IT. Im willing to go 40 plus shipping or the best offer plus shipping. I will post a list of my JvC and Rah figs that I am selling. I want to sell them all in one lot but I will negotiate. Please don't let my Defiant be thrown out. I want to keep it, but as i still live under my parents roof, they have the final say (untoil I move in two years).

even though i don't have the space or the money lol... how much for the defiant complex? really 40 plus shipping.

I really don't have room but SOMEONE get this, IT IS A STEAL!

Do you have any Cobra troops for Army Building? If so, PM me with what you have, I am always looking for troops to army build with.

I had PM'd with him a few months back about the shuttle, then FH just stopped communicating with me.

If I remember correctly you said that the shuttle was mostly complete, but has a crack in the base? Am I thinking of someone else, or was that you?