Cobra Infantry Pack

Fade-Out

as i walked in there yesterday to talk to a few friends and see if they knew the shipping date of the infantry pack, the store manager came by to tell them to go do something. they asked him about it and he said that the pack was actually discontinued and they would not receive it. anyone else heard this?

Id actually make a call to the distric manager..and tell him that the manager told you how they supposedly cancled a TRU exclusive...when in fact there is no such information....and because of this blatant lie... why the hell should you ever want to shop in a store that lie's to its customers about company exclusive products...and tell him you will be happy to tell all your friends about the Managers lak of care for customers.

Id actually make a call to the distric manager..and tell him that the manager told you how they supposedly cancled a TRU exclusive...when in fact there is no such information....and because of this blatant lie... why the hell should you ever want to shop in a store that lie's to its customers about company exclusive products...and tell him you will be happy to tell all your friends about the Managers lak of care for customers.

I agree call the district manager and let them know that this guy can give a crap about a kid asking a question about an item they want

damn good idea. i thought it was crap, but just needed to double check. my whole thing is im the manager of the k*b toys around the corner, i dont wanna start a toy store war by calling this guys dsm. i was just confused why they would say that. so its good to know they will still receive the pack.

theres been tons of pics, i dont know where the posts are, and even a few packs have been spotted on ebay. so they do exist... just like the easter bunny!

Has there been any pics of this exclusive, or is it just stated.Like are they gonna be repaints of the old 80's molds?

http://kane14admin.proboards16.com/index.c...0939833&start=0

pics in the first post there #US1#

Yeah by me, with very little from you @smilepunch@ @loll@

I really wish they'd stick to making new molds of these figures.I have the vintage stuff, I want the new stuff now.They could have updated these figure and they would awesome.I mean they look stupid standing next to the new Joes.Allow I have my vintage stuff out near my new one..... @poop#

Get real. Its the new stuff that looks stupid near the vintage stuff. Re-issues are the only way we'll ever get decently proportioned figures made out of decent solid plastic out of Hasbro. The new guys have a few major design flaws before they can ever hope to compare favorably in any way to the classics. Long live the re-issues

Nah, I disagree. I only have 2 of the original cobras, and they are loose as heck, with paint chips everywhere. I want a new cobra grunt army! :)

And they are supposed to look a lot ore basic next to newer troops. That's the point, they are the grunts. :)

I really wish they'd stick to making new molds of these figures.I have the vintage stuff, I want the new stuff now.They could have updated these figure and they would awesome.I mean they look stupid standing next to the new Joes.Allow I have my vintage stuff out near my new one..... @poop#

Well, I am happy for you that you have the vintage, but please don't forget that some are happy to have a shot at multiple COBRAs and we won't have to pay 25 a pop for em. I missed em the first time around as I was too young. Now I have a chance to appreicate a great army-builder in his original style, not the current non 80s stuff.

I like the new mold styles...ala Faces (CG)

and the smaller RAH looking molds....even wv 9 is getting to right porportion-its of the RAH..except I like the JVC hands...they can hold some theings @smilepunch@

Your best bet for a JvC Cobra is a Neo-Viper with a visible head, eyes, and a scarf instead of a full mask. It was also said by DDD that we shouldn't really expect a a Cobra Trooper done JvC style as the Viper and Neo-Viper are the accepted main infantry for JvC

Here Here!

No, but from the sound of it. It sounds like the Manager is an @$$hole

@loll@ @loll@

yeah man, i hate people that work in stores that are to lazy to check something out so they tell you anything. @hmmm@ i can't tell you how many times i asked about a dvd and they told me it wasn't there but i looked around and found it for myself the same day in that same store.

as far as new figures of new characters, i welcome them actualy more than reissues myself. of course 98% of the new characters made under JVC sucked ballz @lol@ only guys like blackout and cross hair are pretty decent and the only thing that makes faces a lil' cool are his mask. yeah i welcome new characters, if they are done right.

as far as reissues go, i don't like it when they keep reissueing the same figure over and over. what i do like is when they reissue things that are hard to find even on ebay or they are too expensive like the MCC.

this will be available online...so dont worry about missing it.

especially you Chazz...mister im gonna order em' from Hong Kong Gong wong stolen protrtype for ONLY 300$.. @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Has there been any pics of this exclusive, or is it just stated.Like are they gonna be repaints of the old 80's molds?

The bodies are remolds of the original 80's Cobra trooper and officer, but the heads are new sculpts.