Rapid Run Techspec

Dolphin-Snagger

I like having personalities for my figures and I highly doubt Rapid Run will have a Tech spec. So here is my custom version. I know it isn't very good. But it's the best I can do.

Autobot: Rapid Run

Function: Intelligence Agent

Quote: "I leave my Enemies shaken not stirred!"

Mesmerized by James Bond, he has the ability to switch his alliance symbol at will with the help of his Minispies, No and Q. He has grown attached to them and would gladly lay down his life for them. He is

Constantly mocked by the other Autobots because when he isn't undercover he speaks only in a Scottish accent. Despite his quirky personality, He is a courageous and highly intelligent spy and that foiled many Decepticon plans.

STR 4 INT 10 SPD 7 END 6 RNK 0 COUR 10 FRP 4 SKL 10

So a Transformer named Rapid Run has a Speed rating of only 7... Armada Sideways, for the record, had a 6 for Speed. To be more precise, using Behold: Galvatron!'s post:

Strength: SW: 4 RR: 5

Intelligence: SW: 6 RR: 6

Speed: SW: 6 RR: 7

Endurance: SW: 5 RR: 5

Courage: SW: 8 RR: 8

Fireblast: SW: 6 RR: 6

Skill: SW: 8 RR: 8

I don't really plan to pick up Rapid Run myself; interesting figure, but I prefer Sideways' color scheme.

I know he has the crappy numbers, I was talking a Real Tech-Spec that supplies real information. I don't see why the little Mexicon children have to ruin everything for everyone else. I don't give a flying crap if Hose can read the Tech-Specs.

Why do you have to be PC Hasbro!

Mexicon? Hose? I assume you mean "Mexican" and "José..." (comic image of a hose reading a card) I don't really mind the trilingual packaging myself; I'm glad in a way the minicomic is now in English only, since it REALLY breaks up the dialogue flow to have to have it in French and Spanish.

Of course, the real question I think you're proposing is why the cards don't have the biographical information on them... I'm really wondering the same thing myself. If only they did, and that the Basic assortment had cards...

It's less a question of PC (politically correct) than a question of TSC (Tech Spec Correct) to me.

(Mexicons! Fiestatize!...)