Burger King Toys

Dude, thats a weird logo for tmnt.

@loll@ I think everyone here would be on you're ass for that one @loll@ thanks though :) & GAH! what a tease that pic is! :D Is it just me or is that a hun there?:S I Wonder if we shall be getting badguys with these

Well I just saw a commercial for these on Toonami. They look like crap. I know I will probably get a fww if Im ever near a BK, but I wont go out fo my for them. What you have are one of each turtle, and APril; apparantly on rollerblades. The four tutrltes look horribly painted, and they are all attached to some big gimmicky thing. Crap.

I finally saw pics of them, and I thought they looked pretty cool. You can find pics at the burger king site or ninjaturtles.com. I don't think they look that bad, april's not that great, but they're burger king toys, are you expecting the work of Michelangelo? (the sculptor, painter, haha, this is one of the only places I'd have to explain that)

I just got Raph (Ralph? I've heard other people say that too, but where'd that come from? I know there's an l at the end, but I guess it just bugs me.) He's pretty cool. The toys come in different shipments, so hopefully I'll be able to get them all.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE