Good Sign

Starscream49

That's a good piece of information and may be why we haven't seen any new toys being released since they may be in negotiation talks. I'm with Pogo....can Jakks afford them?

I thought Mattel is way bigger and has more resources, but maybe they are financially having issues.....could be good news for the collectors. Jakks would probably treat the line a lot better!

SS49--

That is good news! Good to see all TRU's have not cleared them out.

My TRU had 0 MOTU for the holidays. I was shocked that Mattel would let the market out here go to sh*t even with Christmas. TRU sucks and Mattel sucks...Sorry but I am done with TRU, and Walmart is about to get scratched off the list too!

So far I have had the best luck with K-Mart. Last time I went to Toys 'R' Us they friggin' restocked with the Samurai Line, which to me is hideous. I never picked those up. They could've at least made them "look" like Samurai's instead of large bone armored freaks. Anyhoo, yeah, and KAy Bee has been good as well.

One TRU of mine closed out the motu 2 months ago and hasn't restocked figures, its crazy they keep getting slime pit and other stuff but no figures, my other TRU got tons of motu in before christmas, but to bad its just redecos.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE