Btr Firefly

Jeff

That's actually a pretty cool Firefly! Appropriate colors and design... back to the knitted mask, not that latex *whipcrack*look.

If only those hands and legs were different... Hasbro always does ONE thing to screw up an otherwise perfect toy.

Oh, and check out the pics 'credits' @rolleye@ "I AM EAGLEEYEJOE, RULER OF ALL THE JOE SECRETS!!!1"

Tom

Just for the record... the image was not originally marked with text. It was a clear scan. A friend, TheSilentMaster got this item tonight and scanned it. He then asked me to post it on my account, and I happily did so.

I added the text when the image popped up here without any credit. Credit belongs to the Silent Master for scanning the image. Credit belongs to me for hosting the image on my account (I pay the cost of it, its not a freebie) and credit goes to the original thread over at JoeBattleLines.com. This never appeared over at Spawn.com. Go over, search for it. You won't find it.

All I, or anyone else should expect, is the courtesy to post where the information was obtained from. Credit doesn't take that long to give, and it makes everyone happy.

I'm not the ruler of all the Joe secrets.

To quote someone else here, I'm a "Bulliten Board Tyrant". Let's see if we can keep this straight. ;)

So to recap:

Image Courtesy Of: the Silent Master

Hosting Courtesy Of: EagleEyeJoe

Thread Courtesy Of: JoeBattleLines.com

Just for the record... the image was not originally marked with text. It was a clear scan. A friend, TheSilentMaster got this item tonight and scanned it. He then asked me to post it on my account, and I happily did so.

I added the text when the image popped up here without any credit. Credit belongs to the Silent Master for scanning the image. Credit belongs to me for hosting the image on my account (I pay the cost of it, its not a freebie) and credit goes to the original thread over at JoeBattleLines.com. This never appeared over at Spawn.com. Go over, search for it. You won't find it.

All I, or anyone else should expect, is the courtesy to post where the information was obtained from. Credit doesn't take that long to give, and it makes everyone happy.

To quote someone else here, I'm a "Bulliten Board Tyrant". Let's see if we can keep this straight. ;)

So to recap:

thought you were never coming back here? lol Do you watch this place looking for your name?

Just for the record... the image was not originally marked with text.  It was a clear scan.  A friend, TheSilentMaster got this item tonight and scanned it.  He then asked me to post it on my account, and I happily did so.

I added the text when the image popped up here without any credit.  Credit belongs to the Silent Master for scanning the image.  Credit belongs to me for hosting the image on my account (I pay the cost of it, its not a freebie) and credit goes to the original thread over at JoeBattleLines.com.  This never appeared over at Spawn.com.  Go over, search for it.  You won't find it.

All I, or anyone else should expect, is the courtesy to post where the information was obtained from.  Credit doesn't take that long to give, and it makes everyone happy.

To quote someone else here, I'm a "Bulliten Board Tyrant".  Let's see if we can keep this straight.  ;)

So to recap:

thought you were never coming back here? lol Do you watch this place looking for your name?

@loll@

Well, at least he's got more of his original grey color in him. I'll shave off those lame brick plugs. The'll I'll have a decent FF!

I think i'll just do that instead of parts swapping. I do have a dremel so it would be easy as hell to do it.

Draven #US1#

All I, or anyone else should expect, is the courtesy to post where the information was obtained from.  Credit doesn't take that long to give, and it makes everyone happy.

To quote someone else here, I'm a "Bulliten Board Tyrant".  Let's see if we can keep this straight.  ;)

So to recap:

Picture of something everyone will be able to see really soon: Eagle Eye Joe

Ego: Eagle Eye Joe

God Complex: Eagle Eye Joe

Posts to toot his own horn where no one who counts likes him: Eagle Eye Joe

Threats via PM: Eagle Eye Joe

Seriously needs to get the Hell over himself: Eagle Eye Joe

Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers

Sniveling Bootlicking That makes Gollum look like the model of dignity and self-respect: Admiral Snackbar

Ministry of Spanking jerks like the arses they are: TNI Joe forum regulars

Doesnt feel the need to credit himself: Doc Evil... Oh wait... Dammit.

Credit belongs to me for hosting the image on my account .....

So to recap:

Someone please kill me now. Please, damn you! Do it! I can't take anymore patting one self on the back for taking and posting a picture! Finish me!!!!! @loll@