Tfg1 Ongoing #0

synch

Frig I hate how they are putting this series in "volumes". I've never been a fan of constantly starting a series over at zero again, frig just keep continuing the numbering like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, etc.

Thanks for the info though Synch.

thats what this is suppose to be! Vol3 is suppose to be Ongoing! Of corse the downside to ongoing storys is

THey can constantly change the artists around ect

lose track of what there doing with the story

run out of good ideas for the story

loose track of continuity

Just look at marvel allmost the second they change the artist or story maker or what not the books get fucked up! Even though most marvel stuff is anyways! Only book I read that makes any sense from them is uncany xmen.

thats what this is suppose to be! Vol3 is suppose to be Ongoing! Of corse the downside to ongoing storys is

THey can constantly change the artists around ect

lose track of what there doing with the story

run out of good ideas for the story

loose track of continuity

Just look at marvel allmost the second they change the artist or story maker or what not the books get fucked up! Even though most marvel stuff is anyways! Only book I read that makes any sense from them is uncany xmen.

sounds like marvel continuity alright.

well, at least a constant series is better than mini series IMO. And...I'm looking forward to new artists. yeah, Pat Lee is good but its time for a change.

Ya I guess thats one good thing about dreamwave all there tf artits are good. Unlike some of the stuff marvel puts out (yeshhh) . I have liked everything done by anyone by dreamwave so far. Infact I prefer most of the others over patlees stuff pogo :) I've liked dons stuff since he started doing his first miniseries out on the net :)

I speciaily like james ramsies as well ( the armada guy) I Don't rreally know many others...

I would like to see the guy that was doing tmnt artwork how he does with tf would be nice since they gave tmnt the shaft just when it was getn good ( @grumpy@ !!!!*($ )

Jay Raiz is in fact a great artist. I think he had potential to carry the line, too bad he parted ways with Dreamwave (last I heard)

I'd like to see some manga artist do a pencil guest-artist thing for the on-going series, that would be cool.