Where Is He?

electricbugaloo

I found him once, didnt get him, but Isent my Uncle out to pick him up for Xmas so I got him, If you dont get him just go to botcon thats where I finish off stuff I missed, plus you can get good deals.

Anicron

Anicron ...

"Insert smiley hiting head on brickwall here"

Nem can be found at most places if you have a zellers try checking them out. If ya need help getting one let me know & I can pick one up for ya mostlikely they all still there for cost & s&h

Hi,

My brother found him in our local TRU, the lady had just opened a case and she had to go to cash so he looked in the book and found him. Couple weeks later they had a bunch of them. have not seen any him anywere else though.

starscream1981

southern ontario canada

theborg81@hotmail.com

I haven't seen him at all in the stores where I'm at, though I found two around my parents place. Made having to go and have my head x-rayed worth the trip. (dental thing had a fake tooth put in and my insurance wouldn't pay their part with out a full dental x-ray)

Wow! Thats rough sorry to hear that Silverbolt.

It only took fifteen seconds so it wasn't a big deal. Going the summer without a front tooth though was a pain. I'm just glad they didn't find anything else wrong and decide to not pay their half of the bill. I had to go the cheap route with the replacement and even that ran me around 800 before insurance.

Why did you have to go all summer without your front tooth? Ah man all through the holidays too! You are a trooper! Someone buy this man A Unicron!! :)

No no no just the summer. And I had to go that long because of the insurance and dentist dragging their feet on it. Had numerous appointments, first was to tell me that the orginal fake couldn't be fixed and a new was needed (40 bucks for that), the second for x-rays and to put my options on a table, a third to have a mold made of my teeth, this was about two months later after waiting for the insurance to get back with them on what they would cover. I decided that I could get a tooth implanted, couldn't afford my half (which was before hearing my insurance wouldn't pay the first cent anyway) and didn't want to do a bridge because it would ruin the two teeth that are next to the fake and one of them was ruined enough already from the previous bridge. I use to have one that was glued to the back of my other front tooth and another, doing it that way wasn't a option anymore old technique no longer taught or done because they come unglued to easily. So then I after decided to screw waiting for the insurance I decided to get a partcal put in, its removeable but isn't to major of a inconvience only pulls out on certain foods so I have to watch what I eat. So then I had to go back again to have the tooth fitted in and after a few days of learning to get use to it being there, theres always a adjustment period with stuff like that, I had to adjust when the tooth fell out. Then I didn't hear nothing from them for months, I knew I still had to pay around 200 dollars so I didn't want them to think that I was stipping out on the bill. Turns out the insurance wouldn't pay for anything till those x-rays where done. They called my parents instead of me which delayed them even more because I couldn't set up a appointment till after Thanksgiving. Took fifteen seconds to do them and I got the bill about a week later. Finally have everything paid for by the 30th of last month. Messy messy thing.

Funny thing is that my parents didn't really want to pay for any of it even though they covered my brothers braces. They stated that they paid for the first, which they did....the funny thing is that the first dentist we went to recommended somethign that sounded like a implant. If that was done I wouldn't have had the problems this past year with mine.

Anyway after the x-rays were done I hit the Walmart and K-mart in that town, wally world had only older stuff but the K-mart was loaded up. Probably the best store withen a hour of me for figures now.

As for how the tooth orginally fell out, I can only say when you are playing baseball always pay attention even when your taking batting practice. I was hitting and the pitcher threw at my head when I wasn't looking, turned around to loosen my shoulders or something, then turned right into the pitch that was aimmed at my head for some reason.

Kid got his though, a month later he took a line drive right off his groin, and couple of years later chipped a tooth on a hard grounder.