What Transformer Can You Not Put Down?

darthfather2005

There are alot of favorite topics out, so I not asking for your favorite Transformer or the coolest looking one. Which ones have the most play value to you? Which one for what ever reason you can't resist taking off the shelf and posing/play/Transform?

When I was a kid I loved Prime and Ultra Magnus, but as of now I have to say:

-Energon Scorponok (he's new)

-Armada Megatron

-Machine Wars Mirag ( Transforms so darn quick and he's posible)

-Gen2 Side Swipe (don't want to mess up my orginal)

-Dread Wing and Somke Jumper

I pick these guys up and off the shelf to set by my computer. Great distractions while rending hours of video footage and for computers to start up.

New stuff eh?

Most minicons I just love them!

Armada airrazor

Blurr

Nightbeat

rid bike two back

rid scourge

rid trains

the g2 get rerelease

unicron

all 3 seekers

(GRRRRRRRRR CURSEDSKYWARP! @loll@ )

Energon

skyblast

ultramagnus

galvatron

mostlikeyly skorponok repaint(when it comes out hopefully better colors)

rodimus

prowl

arcee (just get rid of the cross bow n she a fine babe)

Hm If I could remember names I'd go on :)

Oh SS as well Oh & all the bt stuff coming out & MP prime (though bt smokescreen does not count due to ugly ass advertising I love silver streak though)

With all this great stuff I got for Christmas I have been tinkering quit a bit lately. Energon Skorponok has been hard to pry from my grubby little hands. On a Road trip yesterday I brought Skyblast and must have changed him about 200 times.

With Armada, Demolisher and any of the seekers were always present and accounted for in my missions. I never really did much before that other then G1 ages ago.

Back in the day it was Grimlock. I even had an alt mode for him. His flight mode was bringing his legs back to his tail and tilting his head way back. Those were the days.

RID Storm Jet is hard for me to stop playing with sometimes, same with RID Obsidian. Depends on my mood to be honest.

Tony.

I havent really been collecting TF since the beast wars/machines days but as of late i have been starting to collect them again, especially Energon Scorponok, I love that guy. I really enjoy Tidal Wave too. I have to say the one that has gotten the most atention in the past few days is energon starscream and alternators smokescreen, both very cool. I did just pick up an Armada Overload, jetfire(red and Grey) and galvatron today in target though, souldnt resist, Galvatron and Jetfire were only less then 18 bucks each and overload was only 12.

On a side note, I really like the two snakes they made, Cyberviper i think his name was from beast machines and Corhada from i believe beast wars Neo in japan.

From Armada, Red Alert was usually always on my desk. Heh, that's until I got Powerlinx Red Alert, and the original was sent to the shelf. ;)

Wheeljack too, I for some reason always like transforming the legs.

Depthcharge and TM Cheetor were some of my more transformed 'bots.

And for Energon, I really like my Ironhide for some reason. I even Powerlinx him without "pants" or a "shirt."

wow what toy is that! It standing next to MP op in g1 jetfire colors would be badass!

It's a Yamato 1/48 VF-1S Valkyrie from Macross (aka Robotech in the US). While it doesn't have very much diecast, it does have some heft to it becuase of the addition of the super armor/packs. It features full transformation into three modes, an opening canopy and removable pilot, working airbrake, movable flaps, removable nosecone with radar dish, retractable landing gear with rubber tires, and too many other features to list. There is a Strike VF-1S that has colors very similiar to the vintage Jetfire (in fact, Jetfire was based on this version). An all around awesome toy that I can never seem to leave alone.

hey sephiroth, what kind of display area do you have the 1/48 and the MP Prime on?

The display is a loading ramp from a GI Joe USS Flagg aircraft carrier. I got in a lot that I won from eBay and thought it'd be pefect for small displays.

hey sephiroth, what kind of display area do you have the 1/48 and the MP Prime on?

The display is a loading ramp from a GI Joe USS Flagg aircraft carrier. I got in a lot that I won from eBay and thought it'd be pefect for small displays.

excellent idea for a display piece. Nice!

I keep all my minicons in a box in front of my PC for exactly this purpose :)

I like to transform them all, but there are some I leave alone because I can't be doing with the ball-ache of getting them back into the poses they're in. Namely, RID car bro's, Omega Prime (not much of a pose, but he's just ball-ache full stop), Smokejumper, and Supercon Prime. Also I leave Devastator alone coz he's a knock off and doesn't seem to come apart now he's together (dont wanna force it coz the cheap plastic would probably snap), and RID Megatron coz he isn't too steady on his feet, and all his transformations look like crap (Rarrr, I'm a giant hand!)

he Sepiroth,

Aren't the hands on the Valkyrie posable???

I recently bought the YAMATO Macross 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru Ichijo.

But the hands on my Valk are posable.

(synch @ Dec 28 2003, 11:13 PM) wow what toy is that! It standing next to MP op in g1 jetfire colors would be badass!

The colors resemble Jetfire a lot better, I still need to get and repaint the extra pack though.