"rattle Of The Snake"

SKYWARP

Don't forget tonight to catch a new episode of the MOTU "Rattle of the Snake" 7pm EST on CN.

What terrible power will King Hsss try and release from the long lost Snake Temple???

As always I can't wait. Sure hope this one is as good as the past few have been.

You sure made your presence known in this forum with a bang, SS49.

Oh. Sorry. :OT: :OT: :OT: I know. I know. I know.

T-minus 48 minutes.

Hmm. Good episode. Had some small character development issues.....developed.

I liked the <tap> <tap> BOOM! on Rattlor from Fisto.

King Hsss got what he wanted...but I guess we have to wait to find out more. Interesting show - not a whole lot of turns in it. Pretty straight forward. Combat at the end was really good. What did you guys think?

It was a good solid episode.

What exactly is that thing King Hisss got?

I guess the Snake Men don't care about Snake Face, I don't think they are in a hurry to get him back. How many times can he keep turning poeple into stone, gets kinda old after awhile. They must be planning on keeping him out of the show untill something new can be done with him.

Well there were definatly some clues that would indicate that Fisto was the injured person Sorceress nursed back to health. I like how they showed King Hiss eating the lizard dude. And poor Roboto. Anyway the only thing I would like to see is more Skeletor. He's got as much to loose as the Masters if Hiss were to regain power.

Yeah Poor Roboto. He is still really cool though. Everytime he busts out all that firepower, it is pretty slick. All that power and he is the nicest guy....(robot)

JayC - I have to agree on those clues you are referring to. That "blur" that he recalls is just begging to have information presented to fill it in.

If Fisto is the guy the sorceress was with, I would hate to be the guy to follow him. @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I think Im getting spoiled, I was sad to see no NEW characters. However, the show was pretty good. Its nice to see the villians win some battles, even if they are meaningless.

I also agree with JayC, MORE SKELETOR!!!

I have only one problem with the episode. Kobra Khan's acidic venom is powerful enough to eat through normal metals but when he spit it onto the faces of Teela and Fisto it was only powerful enough to blind them. Believe me their faces would have acid burns where ever the acid hit. I guess Man-At-Arms' lysol spray is powerful enough to prevent it. The episode was pretty good overall. He-Man finally got a one on one battle with King Hiss where he actually got in a few punches.

I have only one problem with the episode. Kobra Khan's acidic venom is powerful enough to eat through normal metals but when he spit it onto the faces of Teela and Fisto it was only powerful enough to blind them. Believe me their faces would have acid burns where ever the acid hit. I guess Man-At-Arms' lysol spray is powerful enough to prevent it. The episode was pretty good overall. He-Man finally got a one on one battle with King Hiss where he actually got in a few punches.

I noticed that too. I thought it would be even stronger since eating the ambrosia(SP?). Maybe he can control how powerful the acid is.

Yeah Poor Roboto. He is still really cool though. Everytime he busts out all that firepower, it is pretty slick. All that power and he is the nicest guy....(robot)

I missed the episode, and I don't care if you spoil it for me. What happened to Roboto? I want to know because I think he's a cool character.

I really liked this one. Just a few thoughts here: I really felt sorry for Roboto and Snakeface in this one. I think for sure now that Fisto is Teela's father. I'm also kinda thinking in a way that King Greyskull might be the con exclusive this year instead of Hordak. Did you hear King Hsss we he told He-man he was no Greyskull. And the Snakemen got what they wanted so I can't wait to see what they do with it.

Also remember there are only 2 more episodes left in season 2. So be sure to catch them as they will hopefully lead into a Horde-ish season 3.

It was an okay episode. Alot better than some of the crappier ones that are along the lines of this type of episode. Who was that robot flunky hanging out with Roboto? Let me guess,later on down the road they'll tell us that after Fisto left The Sorceress,his hand somehow got swollen. I'm not complaining about him turning out to be Teela's father,it's just they need to pay more attention to how they do things.

Yep only 2 more left. Hope we get a lot more episodes in season 3. I think the next con exclusive is either going to be King Greyskull or Hordak. One of those 2 could be a sure shot.

Nice to see you getting fired up around here SS49

Actually I do have one more tiny problem with this episode and a few others. The part in "Rattle of the Snake" when General Rattlor hits He-Man from behind and knocks him into a stone wall. After this it shows He-Man unconscious. The problem I have is that if he can get knocked out just by getting thrown through a rock wall then why in previous episodes, from season 1 mostly, can He-Man be at the heart of some powerful explosion that destroys the surrounding area yet our hero comes out fully conscious and not have a scratch on his body?

I thought that it was a good episode, better then some but definately not the best. Unlike alot of them though this one seemed to have alot of flaws in it, though minor. And He-man's power does seem to go in and out alot. Throwing towers into the sun one moment, knocked out buy a hit probably not even a quarter as strong as ones that he's taken in the past.

I think he's just faking so that they'll come back so he can become He-man again. I mean with all the cowardly running around that he has to do as Adam can you blame him for wanting to make sure there's always evil around for him to fight as He-man.

Good point Silverbolt.

I am sure the running around as two different people will do a number on your mind after awhile as well. hehe

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE