Just Wanted To Say How Much The Otfcc Guys Rock

synch

Man these guys are allways speedy with the replys & allways answer all my questions with in a day or two ( if that) . & are allways kind & never rude at all no matter how dumb a question I may ask :)

This is what customer services is all about! If for somereason anyones having any douts about signing up for the fanclub/ordering stuff for em I say put it aside & just go for it!

I shot off a quick question I started wondering about & they took the time out of there xmas day to reply to me that just rules :)

My questions are between me & them :) anyways I think they said on there forums that stuff has started to ship & if you're wondering about the magazine I think thats due out sometime this month so it would make sense :)

My questions are between me & them :) anyways I think they said on there forums that stuff has started to ship & if you're wondering about the magazine I think thats due out sometime this month so it would make sense :)

thanx Mysterio!

anyway, that's good to know. I had heard some bad experiences when dealing with the otfcc staff.

Well it wouldn't surprise me but ya never really hear both sides of the story eh? At least not completly... I'm trustn these guys to get my stuff out to me anyways...