Cds I Got For B-day And X-mas

Pimp Masta Dee

As some of you may know, my birthday was yesterday (X-Mas Eve). I got some CDs yesterday, and some today. Let me tell you, my parents are not cheap at all!

Yesterday I got Michael Jackson's Number Ones and the U-God CD Golden Arms Redemption. Yeah I do listen to Michael Jackson even though I am only 15. Go ahead and make fun of me so you can get it out of your system. He's the only non-rap artist I like, anyway.

This morning I got six more CDs! I got N.W.A's Greatest Hits, More Music From 8 Mile (A more accurate soundtrack), the G-Unit CD Beg for Mercy, the Obie Trice CD Cheers, the Raekwon CD Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, and the Tupac CD All Eyez On Me.

While lots of these CDs are old, I still wanted them because I needed to build up my CD collection. I have listened to most of them, and I gotta say that most of these CDs are great!

Today I got No Doubt's Greatest Hits CD (A Decade of Singles) which I actually bought for my little sister for Christmas, only to find out she can't stand No Doubt. So I got to keep it (LOL). =]

And Daft Punk's Discovery. =]

While lots of these CDs are old, I still wanted them because I needed to build up my CD collection. I have listened to most of them, and I gotta say that most of these CDs are great!

Those CD's are all awesome. I've heard everyone except for the Michael Jackson one. @hmmm@ Raekwon's Only Built for Cuban Links is a classic that laid the foundation for the Wu-Tang Clan.

Those CD's are all awesome. I've heard everyone except for the Michael Jackson one. @hmmm@ Raekwon's Only Built for Cuban Links is a classic that laid the foundation for the Wu-Tang Clan.

LOL yeah I have no clue why I like Michael Jackson. Technically he is pop, but for some reason I just like his music. I definitely don't like him as much as most rappers, though. I haven't even listened to it yet!

And yeah, the Wu solo CDs are f**kin' phat city!

• 2 weeks later...

And Daft Punk's Discovery. =]

Excellent! That CD is great. If I had a top forty essential CD list, that would be in there somewhere.

Let's see....I got:

Finger Eleven - Finger Eleven (third album)

Counting Crows - Films About Ghosts...Best of

Tori Amos - Tales of a Librarian...Best of

Fuel - Natural Selection

Nelly Furtado - Folklore

A String Quartet Tribute to Incubus

Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt 2: Scenes from Memory

I got the best of sheryl crow on cd for xmas and the biography of cradle of filth on dvd