The Misadventures Of Tm And Fro-joe Part 9!

Toiletmonkey1

The Misadventures of Toiletmonkey and Fro-joe! part 9

when we last left our hero's were almost home free running for thier night attack chopper....when the evil SUPERFRO! jumped from out of nowhere and ambushed them! as we enter the fight between the three men rages on!

fa3586b4.jpg

and on....

fa35866c.jpg

just then...

fa358649.jpg

SF- uuhhggg!

fa35862b.jpg

FJ- BBaroness?

B- yes it is me..my darling.

fa358616.jpg

B- let me help you....

FJ- uh okay?

fa3585e3.jpg

B- why did you leave so fast befor...you gave me the most incredible feeling i've ever had....my body is still trembling from it...when i woke up you were gone?

FJ- well....

B- dont speak...my love, you had better go befor they find us here!

fa35852a.jpg

TM- uuhhmm,uuhhmm!! lets go fro befor superfly over there wakes up..huh!

fa358509.jpg

FJ- yeah TM, get the NAC ready and give me a minute would ya?

TM- sure man, sure?

fa3584cb.jpg

TM- (thinking) WTF? is going on with them???

fa3583d2.jpg

B- here is a little something to remember me by....dont forget me!

KISS

fa3583b3.jpg

FJ- i have these as well to remember you, baroness!

B- why do you have DESTRO"S bikini briefs....my darling?????

fa35838c.jpg

FJ-DEST.....bikini...br....whhh

B-yes..everyone knows i only wear a black lace thong!

fa35835a.jpg

B-oh no my dear fro!

Fro-joe scramble to his feet wanting to put some distance between himself and destro's underware!

fa3582d5.jpg

FJ- uugghhh!

fa3582b1.jpg

"punt"

fa35822e.jpg

FJ- sorry baroness i have to leave! but i'll never forget you. i promise.

B- maybe we could have dinner sometime, i'll have my people contact your people!

the NAC lifts off out of the aircraft hanger,and off cobra island heading for home!

fa3581c8.jpg

fa3581ac.jpg

TM- i know your gonna tell me what was up with you and the baroness?

FJ-buy me a beer when we get back and i'll tell ya the whole sorted tale my brother!

TM- if we make it back? i've never flown a chopper before?

will these two make it back to joe HQ? or will TM kill them both with his lack of flying skills? stay tuned for the 10th and final chapter of

"the misadventures of Toiletmonkey and Fro-joe!"

TM

@loll@ Great stuff once more TM!

Destro's bikini bottoms,LOL!Looks like 'Fro was sniffin' the wrong panties there!I wonder if Destro will ever find out!

I can't wait for the conclusion!And hopefully another Adventures of Fro-Joe and TM!

@loll@ @loll@ I knew Baroness was a black undies gal! @loll@ But ewww the bigger question is that pink bra Destro's? Is that why he no longer wears open shirts? :huh:

Great work TM! I can't wait to see the final part!

Draven #US1#

@loll@ Man I am good. I just knew the Baroness's panties (or should I say Destro's @lol@) would play a pig part in this chapter. And I was also right about her warring black thongs, I'm the man. :D

I can't wait to see how it all will end and I'm pretty sure that it will be one heck of an ending. Bring on Part 10.

WELL...........the destro's underware part i came up with back when i did the whole sniffing panties thing in part 8....it was my big joke for this one! it was a great joke but my execution of it flopped (imo) oh well win some loose some.i think i'll make part 10 a straight up ending stick with a few smaller gags. i would like to end this with a big bang cause its been so much fun to work on it needs a good ending (any thoughts people pm me!)

i bought my wife a kick @ss digital camera for Xmas i may use it instead of my hp, and see if 5 more megapixels make a difference in photo quality? :)

TM

@loll@ @loll@ LMAO!!!! @loll@ @loll@

oh man, i think i laughed harder on the part with FJ discovering that was destros briefs and fainting then any of the rest of the scenes from your dio @loll@ @loll@

first thing i thought of was "ughhh...he sniffed them!!" @loll@ great stuff man, i can't wait to see how your gonna end this! :D