I Got The Original Sky Patrol

Marvel_Joe_Spider

I know this isn't as great as the Terrordrome and Tomahawk finds, but dammit this is something I've been looking for a while @smilepunch@ . I bought it for $60 and a mail away agent faces, and 5 out of 6 all complete and mint and the last figure is missing just his gun. Can't wait to get these guys. Now all I have to do is find a TERRORDROME!!! @firedevil@

OMG..did he have the Sky Raven!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!

STATIC LINE !!!!!

YOU LUCKY MOFO!!!!!!

I had him when I was little....and my dog took one of his arms  @grumpy@

No he doesn't he has only the Sky Havoc & a Sky Sharc, do you want his e-mail address to get it from him?

I actually decided that I was going to work on Sky Patrol after I got all of the Slaughters Mauraders stuff. I never had any of them as a kid, and think it's time! I had the Sky Havoc and a char or two, would have to check to be certain.

Congrads on the great find. :) I need to go steal 'em now...

-Kevin

Cool find....... I've ended up with one of the same level today

I'm at my parents place now and I've just found a Cache of My old Joes I thought were gone, and all in better condition than I'd thought any of my old Joes were, all unbroken and fairly tight:

Sky Patrol: Drop Zone, Altitude, Airwave, Airborne, Skydive (all but Altitiude had at least the main gun and helmet)

Euro Exclusive recolours: TF Psyche Out, TF Outback, TF Sneek Peak, Mutt, Spirit

Others in decent condition: Annilator, TARGAT V1, Night Viper, Downtown (near complete) Knockdown(C9+ Complete!, really Hard to believe it was really one of mine from back then....), Sub Zero (with complete MG bipod and ammo belt), Ambush

Whats really amazing is that its almost a Who's who of all the rare Joes I've ever had my hands on, and at the time I last saw them I had had NO idea which ones were rare or not....

Fair bit of accessories missing, though, guess I'll have to hit ebay..... But thats still my best find in ages, and it didn't cost me Nada..

I know this isn't as great as the Terrordrome and Tomahawk finds, but dammit this is something I've been looking for a while @smilepunch@ . I bought it for $60 and a mail away agent faces, and 5 out of 6 all complete and mint and the last figure is missing just his gun. Can't wait to get these guys. Now all I have to do is find a TERRORDROME!!! @firedevil@

Which gun are you missing? I MIGHT have an extra...

It was Altitude's gun, thanks for checking man appreciate it

It was Altitude's gun,

Wow... what is it with atlitude and his gun? twas the only one I didn't find neither (well that and Sky Dives pistol)

d'oh

I need them MIB

oh well....maybe ill find Static line someday  @peace@

I know somebody who has one. He prolly let it go for something good.

You wouldn't happen to know two people with one? ;)

Sorry, I checked. Only have the one. In fact, I'm not sure I can find the missile... @grumpy@

I was thinking of Airborne and Airwave. I think THOSE were the extras I have. At least the figures, not entirely sure about weapons.

Sorry, I checked. Only have the one. In fact, I'm not sure I can find the missile... @grumpy@

I was thinking of Airborne and Airwave. I think THOSE were the extras I have. At least the figures, not entirely sure about weapons.

Hey man no problem, thanks for checking anyway #US1#

It was Altitude's gun,

d'oh

I need them MIB

oh well....maybe ill find Static line someday  @peace@

I know somebody who has one. He prolly let it go for something good.

You wouldn't happen to know two people with one? ;)

Unfortunely I don't know anyone who has static line anymore. The guy I thought had static line sold him and didn't let me know. Sorry about that.

CoBrAcAvAlIeR, (and/or anyone else interested) I was looking arround for Static Line myself today (eventually found him loose on GiJoeCenter.com) and found this

http://www.actiontoys.com/Merchant/merchan...egory_Code=GISP

Now I've never used (or heard of) this site, so I have no idea if there actaully any good, and thier prices seem a tad high: but they do list all of them incuding MIB, maybe its worth a look?

Congrats on the grab. I always liked these guys. Thought the parachutes they came with were cool.

AWESOME Win man sky patrol was awesome 

Thanks guys, I should be expecting them by the end of the week and hamsterboy I agree totally the parachutes is one of the main reasons I like these figureswhen I was a kid

• 2 weeks later...