Jump to content

Re-choming Tf Parts?


Recommended Posts

you can buy chrome foil at hobby stores. Cant tink of the name, but I'll keep you informed on that, It's a #$## though

@optimus@ Yea I've used this stuff. It's called Bare Metal Foil. I got it a long time ago when I was heavy into model cars. It comes in regular chrome and a gold chrome, I'm not for sure maybe in brushed aluminum as well. It is very delicate and brittle. So it is kind of hard to deal with. I used it to fix up my G1 Sunstreaker.


I can't remember how much it is because it's been such a long time since I got it. Hope that helps. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE