Various Wwe Backstage News!

Outsiders

A story making its way around the Smackdown locker room is that a Smackdown cruiserweight wrestler recently asked Vince McMahon what he could do to to better position himself for a move up the ladder within the WWE. McMahon's reply was "If only you were six feet tall and a hundred pounds heavier".

Edge was backstage at Armageddon this past Sunday night. Edge, who lives in Florida, was visiting with friends. There is a chance that he could return to the ring in time for WrestleMania XX, but there is still a lot of talk that WWE wants to save his return as a surprise after the big event.

Dennis "Mideon" Knight worked a dark match before Monday's RAW. He has been contacted by the WWE about returning as a character to get involved in the Undertaker vs Kane feud in the near future.

A story making its way around the Smackdown locker room is that a Smackdown cruiserweight wrestler recently asked Vince McMahon what he could do to to better position himself for a move up the ladder within the WWE. McMahon's reply was "If only you were six feet tall and a hundred pounds heavier".

I wonder who made that up. What glorified mark comes up with this crap? When I go to wrestling sites, I don't want to read some idiot's opinion or some rumor they made up because they don't like A-Train getting TV time or HHH holding the belt for "too long."

PS: I'm know you're just posting the news here Outsiders, I was in no way directing that towards you.

I wonder who made that up. What glorified mark comes up with this crap? When I go to wrestling sites, I don't want to read some idiot's opinion or some rumor they made up because they don't like A-Train getting TV time or HHH holding the belt for "too long."

PS: I'm know you're just posting the news here Outsiders, I was in no way directing that towards you.

I know Tommy but it is known that Vince is gung-ho over tall and big wrestlers...

He has said it before that the bigger and taller they are... The better wrestlers they are...

I know Vince perfer's bigger wrestlers, but he's a business man. He understands that smaller wrestlers win titles if they get crowd reactions. Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels are just a hair bigger than me, and I'm 5'11, 185 lbs. When Michaels was champion, he was weighing in at 119 or 120. I don't remember about Hart, but he wasn't much bigger.

Also, I don't think anyone approached Vince McMahon and asked them how they could raise thier position in the company. And like I said, Vince is a businessman. He didn't look anyone in the face and tell them they weren't big enough to be a star. That's a no brainer. So it's obvious that this is a bullsh!t rumor that some internet "journalist" made up to get attention.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE