Check Out What We All Missed On Ebay...

The Superfly

This is for Star Wars... Why post it in the G.I. Joe forum?

This topic is taking a trip...

Because its NOT a Star Wars toy?

How many SW toys have COBRA sigils on it? The point was the auction was MISLABLED. It has every buisness being in theJoe section.

I remember that. It came with Slave Leia, Grand Moff Tarkin and Mon Mothma, right? @joker@

I remember that. It came with Slave Leia, Grand Moff Tarkin and Mon Mothma, right? @joker@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

cant u move it back?

I'm sure when Bespin_Refugee comes along later tonight,he'll move it back where it belongs,in the Joe section.

What is thy bidding, my ma....

I mean, Yes Sir. Moved, Sir, (j/k!!)

That looks pretty cool; although, if it's anything like the SW 3-D dioramas, I get the feeling it would 'collapse' as soon as you put a few figures on it.

hey tom whats happenin buddy?

well i havent been posting much since i dont really care for the new figures a great deal. To be sure there are a few that look great, but I just dont know if it is worth my disposable income anymore...

between marvel minimates and marvel legends, and Kevin Smith inanimate figures...my toy consuming is pretty wrapped up...but i do miss you guys and the fun we had on the forum. Maybe I will spend some more time here getting back into the groove...

You should return, Marty, you were always cool to have around. I miss alot of the regulars that have just dissapeared lately...

Beside, just cuz MODERN Hasbro sucks doesn't mean ya can't enjoy GI Joe!

Tom