Transformers Forever Holiday Contest

Silverbolt

Recently I came into pocession of a G2 Grimlock, I've been wanting to make a second custom figure of him for some time and have been wanting to do something to increase traffic at this small message board of Grimlock's as well. I've decided to do a custom similar to the one in these pictures only superior to it and give it away in some contest. The contest really hasn't been decided, though it will most likely be a contest that is decided by the amount of worthwhile post. And I would hope that everyone that decided to try to win the figure would stick around. Its really a small group something that I've decided to call the TFI insiders since most of the members are from here and post there when they tire of the level of spam here. I look forward to seeing some of you there as well and if you have any ideas on what type of contest I should run I'd love to hear them as well. Really I just want to get my customs into homes that would appreciate them. So far I've placed three and all of the owners are very happy with them. The link to the site is in my sig and the pictures of the custom that will be the prototype for the prize are below.

29_1065751931.jpg

29_1065751706.jpg

29_1065751533.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE