Art Asylum And Tng?

Archer1120

I'm new to this part of the forum section, you can usually find me in the He-Man section, but I have a question. I was and am a big fan of The Next Generation. The Art Asylum Star Trek site seems to indicate that they will be making a TNG series. Is this true? Does anyone know anything about this line? I really need to know! It would really suck if there wasn't and somebody was just messing with me the whole time.

@trek@

It would be cool but too me the line doesn't seem to be moving good enough to release more figures. They are definitely the best trek figures ever but I think the license is just ultra stagnent and will be that way for awhile.

edit: I just checked thier website out and I guess trek is still going, series two of the classic is slated for feb/march.

I heard about the possibility that theyre gearing up for some sort of a "Star Trek Legacy" line that will encompass all of the shows and movies. One rumor has it that it will also have the Worf from Nemesis and Ferengi from the Borg line that were planned and later scrapped.

If they are theyre doing a great job keeping it under wraps. But it wouldnt suprise me if the line is on its last legs. You can STILL find Enterprise, Borg and Nemesis languishing on the pegs, even at 3/$10 over at Kay Bee

Yes Doc is right Art Asylum has something in Production called "Star Trek Legacy" That will have all the movies and shows put into figures. I will see if I can get any more info on this later. :)

Yea, everything's getting combined now. If there's anything AA's figured about Trek collectors, it's that between us all, we want everything just about equally. For myself, TNG toys wouldn't be too exciting since Playmates churned them out like there was no tomorrow, and I own just about all of them. I'd much rather see DS9 and VGR toys (lines which Playmates skimped on). But of course, there are a lot of new collectors out there and/or die hard TNG fans who don't care or don't have what's been made. Bottom line, AA is smart to make toys from across the board all at once.

And keep in mind, people, TOS has been selling really well, as had Enterprise: Away Team, and the Borg, to a point. Retailers just might get back on board. Everyone keep their fingers crossed!