Short Fuse And Action Man....

KamenDreda

Just saw this posted over at another board

http://iping.one2three.com/bsb/index.php?a...t=ST&f=12&t=618

The downtown mold was used for short-fuse and the dude with the orange #$## is action man. Check out the file cards on the back!

Maybe there is hope for a VvV Short fuse since at lease we know hasbro hasn't forgotten about him. YEAH!!!!

Just saw this posted over at another board

http://iping.one2three.com/bsb/index.php?a...t=ST&f=12&t=618

The downtown mold was used for short-fuse and the dude with the orange #$## is action man. Check out the file cards on the back!

Maybe there is hope for a VvV Short fuse since at lease we know hasbro hasn't forgotten about him. YEAH!!!!

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1950283

The darker hair would work better at night too.

See that makes sense.

Then there is Action Man with bright orange.

I don't think I am going to get this pack.

That reminds me of something.

The original Psyche-Out was blonde, but the Night Force version had brown hair.

I was kinda unsure if I wanted to get this pack in the first place.

First ANOTHER NF Tunnel Rat?

Second, NF already HAS 13 members (if you thrown in Low-Light).

Third, There have been PLENTY of Joe figures to not have cross-team members. Flint, for example was originally a part of Tiger Force (as a repaint) then again in Night Force? What happens if the Night Force team is on one mission and the Tiger Force team on another?

Okay, I'm a dork. I doubt THAT makes a difference to anyone...

Yeah I somehow missed this news when it was first posted....I may be passing on this pack too. It doesn't do much for me....and Action Man does look ##$%$#ed being in a Night Force pack in a bright orange vest yelling "Shoot Me." I was somewhat excited but now it seems like this pack is being half-a$$ed if you get my drift.......I don't get it you can put out something cool like the python patrol then you give us this.... @grumpy@

See that makes sense.

Third, There have been PLENTY of Joe figures to not have cross-team members. Flint, for example was originally a part of Tiger Force (as a repaint) then again in Night Force? What happens if the Night Force team is on one mission and the Tiger Force team on another?

Flint was also an ECO Warrior too.

See that makes sense.

Flint was also an ECO Warrior too.

Exactly, while some guys NEVER got a new version.

I just won the NF pack on Ebay for $35, so as soon as it arrives, I'll have somone post pics of each individual figure. I like the idea of making a new Short-Fuze and adding Action Man for flavor. They are just trying to do something cool and unexpected (please don't accuse me of being a Hasbro fan-boy). I'll probably use the McDonald's Action Man head for mine though.

What is really dumb is that Low-Light has never been put in Night Force.

Maybe they thought it was redundant?

Airtight was never part of Eco-Warriors and THAT was a figure that should have gotten a second (or JvC) version, IMO.

Same for Quick Kick in Ninja Force. Course, he might have been dead by then...

Leatherneck as a Mega-Marine?

What is really dumb is that Low-Light has never been put in Night Force.

For real Adam!You're 100% right on that one!What about Low-light?

I'd gladly substitute Action Man to get Low-light in there,at least he fits the 'Night Force' genre much better than Action Man...who's just asking to be shot in that outfit.

BUT WE ALL KNOW HASBRO!THEY MUST FIT A NEON COLOR IN THERE SOMEWHERE TO ATTRACT KIDS!

Third, There have been PLENTY of Joe figures to not have cross-team members.  Flint, for example was originally a part of Tiger Force (as a repaint) then again in Night Force?  What happens if the Night Force team is on one mission and the Tiger Force team on another?

Okay, I'm a dork.  I doubt THAT makes a difference to anyone...

All I care about is getting another Tunnel Rat figure. It's a damn cool figure, one of the best in fact. And if "Night Force" means decent paint scheme like this one, I wouldn't mind even more Night Force figures for RAH.

'Cause really, all I care about is getting the figure and hoping it comes with a nice paint job. 1.5 out of 2 ain't bad, in this case.

It also seems that we may have some shoddy paint jobs on these too.Look at Roadblock's eye and the hair along Action Man...if there's anything that's disappointing about the RAH reissues,I think it's the 'softer' quality plastic they use on them and the bad paint jobs they all seem to get,the paint just doesn't work well with the type of plastic they use.

I think Action Man is there to attract more kid buyers.First off,remember that "neon=attention from kids" according to Hasbro.They also had a popular new Action Man line during the late 90's and such and I've still seen some Action Man's around.Maybe Hasbro is using this in hopes to attract kids that may be Action Man fans,as well as a prelude to another Action Man toyline as well?

Otherwise,I have no freakin' idea why he is in there...and I hope that Hasbro doesn't invest more in 'crossing over' their toylines,before you know it we'll be having "Duke vs. Darth Vader" or whatever.If they want to do crossovers,make some figures and robots from the GI Joe/Transformers cross-overs that Devil's Due and Dreamwave have done.

Am I the only one that hates the face and arm camo on these figures??I would love them if it wasn't for the streak camo on their cheeks and arms.

I like the body camo. That particular pattern is OK for Tunnel Rat, but everyone else should've gotten a different one. The Con pic of NF had a pretty cool one for Downtown.