• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just can't see changing mines, i've had it so long @lol@

i would like to see another RAH choice for Duke, than i may consider it @cool@

i'd also consider:

Doc

chuckles

crimson twins(i think it'd be cool if me and a buddy got tomax and xamot )

Hi guys ,I am glad you like the sprites. More Joes will be uploaded here tomorrow.

I love the Joes so i think i am going to make them all!! Just give me time. #US1#

FireFly ,Shipwreck,Big Big Boa and Croc master are some of the Joes that will be here tomorrow.

Keep posting your requets i am taking notes.

How about a Zartan morphing into Snake-Eyes and back?

Or Serpentor on his Air Chariot?

And of course, a Steel Brigade guy!!! (regular and gold of course)

Don't worry i will try to make all of the Joes with time .

Serpentor is one that will be here next week and some of the request that you have giving me. I have them all in a list. Your request will be made that is for sure.

Please keep posting them, there are so many characters i don't want to foget anyone.

I am big Joe fan myself so i enjoy doing this. #US1#

Let me know who you would like to see.

DANG IT! These are looking cool and I want to grab one, but I just had Jay make available my Sgt. Rock avatar for me, and I want to get some good long use out of it. Oh well, when the time comes for a change, there'll be these cool as hell new ones to choose from! :)

Hey Mike Bock,

Excellent avatars man! I especially like the Croc Master one! I hope you keep them coming...a Mercer one and a Cobra Viper would rule!!

Thanks for the avatars

Thanks alot guys!! I will keep'em coming #US1#

Barbecue is one of the joes people are dying to see so expect him in the next upload.

Mercer is in the list expect him next week.I also want to make all of Sgt Slaughter's renagades.

Clam34 and T-rex galvatron i have your requests #US1# the color changing Zartan is a great idea but it will have to wait for now cause it takes some time to animate a sprite,(this doesn't mean i won't be making him cause i will)

Thanks again and keep posting your requests!!

Mike- A quick, personal "THANKS!" for taking the time out of your schedule to make us all happy! You 'da man! (My custom Hit & Run [would you like a pic?] would be great along with the original H&R and Interrogator)

Hey Mike, let me state the obvious again, but FANTASTIC WORK!! :)

I got to thinking about it, and seeing how eager and willing you are to keep making these for us, I thought I'd throw in a request of my own, to have a Sgt. Rock looking character, done like these are.

It can be at your leisure and last on the list, since he's more related to the 12" Joes, but nevertheless a cool character and old fav of mine! ;)

See what you can do, if ya like.

Thanks!