Energon Jetfire

Mavrik

Not out here. I have seen all the Basics, Ironhide and Prime.

If you get Jetfire, you simply have to get Skyblast. Perfect partner for him, which seems to be their intent. Not to mention his Energon Weapon makes a great "Sword of Fury" for Nemesis Prime or an Armada Scourge custom. (It even has a Minicon port to plug the weapon in his back)

I liked the picture of Jetfires Energon weapon, which looks like a satellite. And the subtle omages to the G1 Jetfire design look splendid. I can hardly wait to get him.

Obviously, since I just have Ironhide for now, I can't wait to see Jetfire - or any other Energon Transformer, but especially Jetfire. It doesn't look quite as nice as the Armada Jetfire, but I'm sure I'll change my tune once I have the toy in hand. Besides, isn't he part of Wave 1.5? (Although there have been sightings of Starscream et al... So far, just found Ironhide (a must), Prime (pass for now), and Treadbolt (PASS)...

I have seen Ironhide and the Armada Scavenger repaint name Clawtreads or steeltread or something to that effect.

Found him, bought him, love him! My only complaint is that his head is stationary. Okay, I guess my other complaint is that I really didn't wanna get Ironhide so soon but now I have to. :wacko:

I dislike the head cause its just sitting there on a platform. You can see it doesnt sit flush.

Va Beach has them. TRU

I saw him at TRU near Lake Forest IL but passed (even as a gift) just because of how blocky looking he was.  @propeller@

man do i live in and check the only part of illinois that doesnt have them lol i havent seen any energon yet :(

where in illinois do you live?

I dislike the head cause its just sitting there on a platform. You can see it doesnt sit flush.

It doesn't?? Great! I was afraid I just got a bad one! I feel much better knowing it's a crappy design vs. just getting a defective one. He has sounds though, and I think they're triggered by pressing down on the head. I don't know for sure since I don't have AAA batteries (which aren't included @grumpy@ ) and don't care enough about the sounds to get them.