Design The Banner For The New Gijoe Mini Site

JayC

We are about to launch our new GIJoe mini-site and are looking for someone to design the new banner for it that will appear at the top of the site. The banner should be 820X50 and can include Images of toys, Comics or cartoons. Should also have the GIJoe logo in it somewhere. If you guys want an opportunity to help out and have your work shown off to all then send your work into Jay@ToyNewsI.com We may switch up from time to time so even if we dont use it right away we could end up using it later on. Here is a link to the new mini-site

http://toynewsi.com/gijoe/

Thanks for your help and support of TNI.

Hey CC, I just saw you banner on the Joe page. It looks awesome.

Thanks RJ.....I sent JayC two....thats one of them.

I also finished two more that I'll send him.....one of them is a 'Ninja' banner and has well....Snakes and Storm Shadow ;) ,I'm sure you'll dig that one and the other is a special 'Cobra' banner that I hope JayC might use sometime as well.

Can't let the good guys hog all the spotlight!

Hey CC, I just saw you banner on the Joe page.  It looks awesome.

I also finished two more that I'll send him.....one of them is a 'Ninja' banner and has well....Snakes and Storm Shadow ;) ,I'm sure you'll dig that one and the other is a special 'Cobra' banner that I hope JayC might use sometime as well.

why not post them all on here for all to say and other people can make some and post them too #US1#

why not post them all on here for all to say and other people can make some and post them too #US1#

No skarapz :), its more of a suprise to ssee them on the site i think :)

No skarapz :), its more of a suprise to ssee them on the site i think :)

I disagree but what ever

I also finished two more that I'll send him.....one of them is a 'Ninja' banner and has well....Snakes and Storm Shadow ;), I'm sure you'll dig that one

I was looking at the TNI Joe page and I saw your Ninja Banner that you were talking about on it, and it looks great. Very nice work CC, you are really getting good at this stuff man.