Universe Ruination

Devastator_2000

I dont kow if this has been posted, but here goes.

Cosmicrist.com has a picture of the packaged Universe Ruination. You can see the pic here:

http://www.soccer8u.com/save/IMG_9062.jpg

That in itself is not new. But, take a good hard look at Blastoff/Movor. His wings are different. So it looks like there might be some minor alterations to the Bruticus mold.

It appears to me that they've simply put the wings on backwards (it would make the already hard to steer shuttle even harder, but oh well).

Yeah, they do look like they are mounted backwards, but there are 2 new wings in front of them that are small and black. But I will still get this guy because it is a G1 mold.

Are you sure the black things are new (I don't have any previous version of the fig myself)? Because if you flipped the main wings back around, the black sections would look like the beginning of the real shuttle's wings, which start out very sharp and close to the body, before flaring out.

Does Hasbro no longer own/have access to the OTHER gestalt groups?

I agree with Skarpz, how many times are we going to see this set?

Walgreens and Big Lots have KO sets of the Protectobots and Aerialbots. They come with the parts to build Defensor and Superion, but that is it.

Why can't Hasbro do THOSE groups?

"I dont kow if this has been posted, but " & I'm to lazy to look or care is how everyone may as well finish that line @loll@ @grumpy@

Allso I agree sure its g1 but this set has been done so many times I no longer care! We need a new freakn set allready! What ever happened to menasor? DIdn't they use some of the cars in botcon? What ever stoped them from putting out the rest? IF they used them there unless theres a good reason I see none of why they couldn't put him out again.

Heck even devistator especialy devistator would be cool! A lot of the g1 combiners infact I think would sell quite well today!

I think they're just trying to make another quick buck off of this mold while they still can. This may also be an indication that the molds to the other gestalts have been lost and/or damaged. If this is true, then perhaps they keep releasing Bruticus to buy some time while they make/repair the molds for the other gestalts.

I wonder if someone at Hasbro is diabolically intent on having a collection of scramble city Brut-i-cai. Bastard I want Computron.

Are all the colors they have used from the japan series? If so that would explain them :S . I actaully think the tiger force thingy is sorta neat but ew @puke@ at the same time. Can't wait to see combined form pics of him as that may actaully look the best with these colors

Hey at the next botcon someone should ask about this!