Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightCreeper

YES YES YE SYEYVpfsavfuifasui

I GOT THEM!!!!!!!

I SAW LIKE 500 OF EACH, at 2 wal marts! VVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The packaging is so much, better, harder to open and keeps the corners of the card form getting bent for those MOC collectors, OMG< the VIPER IS SOOOO FING SEXY!< I WANT at LEAST 10 OF HIM!, MINDBENDER IS OFF THE IZI!, THEY ALLL RULE< I HAVENT OPENED ACE YET BUT I WILL AND THE STRIEKR!!!!

YAEHAHEHAHHEAYEYAH

YEAHYEHAEYAH

BEST WAVE YET!!! I LOVE YOU HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHYEAHEYAHEYAHEYA! :):):):):):):)

@yipee@

lucky!

I hit Sterling and Leesburg Walmart saturday and didn't find anything (well some energon stuff but not what I was looking for)

nice find :D

galvatron go to sterling wal mart NOW!, THEY HAD IT and woodbride wal mart, GOOGOGOOGO!

Congratulation NC.

There still hasn't been any sign of the where I like yet. Hopefully they will start showing up soon, I'm always one of the last one to get the new stuff.

Congratulation NC.

There still hasn't been any sign of the where I like yet. Hopefully they will start showing up soon, I'm always one of the last one to get the new stuff.

usually i am, but i was one of the first now lol #US1#

RJ u'll get wave 2 of VvsV first #US1#

I for some reason still haven't seen any wave 9 by me....... @grumpy@ I'm not very happy @grumpy@ @grumpy@ .......but I'm happy for ya NC.....hey NC did you ever get an Airborne?????I'm guessing you did cause you didn't PM me back a while ago.

galvatron go to sterling wal mart NOW!, THEY HAD IT and woodbride wal mart, GOOGOGOOGO!

wish I could but I'm already back at my college :( I promised some friends I'd go drinking with them Saturday night so I headed back early instead of going to look for VvV Sunday.

well get NC to get them all for u lol #US1#

good idea! :D

actually my exams end saturday so Ill be back in VA for a month so its all good. I just gotta wait a week....one whole week.....DAMN this is gonna be hard! I really wanna pick up that Mindbender and Viper! Must be strong...must be strong....

well get NC to get the ones u want, and then pay him back, that way u make sure theya re there #US1#

I for some reason still haven't seen any wave 9 by me....... @grumpy@ I'm not very happy @grumpy@ @grumpy@ .......but I'm happy for ya NC.....hey NC did you ever get an Airborne?????I'm guessing you did cause you didn't PM me back a while ago.

yes i did man, sorry i didnt PM back i forgot and laziness :)

but thank you for the offer man, i appreciated it! :)

, OMG< the VIPER IS SOOOO FING SEXY!< I WANT at LEAST 10 OF HIM!,

does this strike anybody else as wrong?

Different strokes for different folks, but personally I found the new Scarlett figure to be much more sexy than that Viper. In fact, I found no sexiness in the viper, just bad ass-ness.

@loll@

Guest gunslingercbr
, OMG< the VIPER IS SOOOO FING SEXY!< I WANT at LEAST 10 OF HIM!,

does this strike anybody else as wrong?

Different strokes for different folks, but personally I found the new Scarlett figure to be much more sexy than that Viper. In fact, I found no sexiness in the viper, just bad ass-ness.

@loll@

I have to say, I find both of your statements discerning.

sexy is a judgement I reserve for flesh and bone women, not plastic women, and definietly NOT plastic men. I think it's time both of you stepped away from your computers and toys and start relationships with real human beings. @hmmm@

Guest gunslingercbr
jeez guys, are you being mean to me? i was saying that as in teh figure mold is the sh*t and the coolest army builder in this wave, hope you werent because i am so happy!!!!!

just busting your chops. @smilepunch@

MAYBE if I wasn't snowed in I could be in on the hunt for these @grumpy@

Damn New England weather :angry:

lol sorry man, hey the good news, Chicago bears are winning lol

Congratulation NC.

There still hasn't been any sign of the where I like yet.  Hopefully they will start showing up soon, I'm always one of the last one to get the new stuff.

usually i am, but i was one of the first now lol #US1#

RJ u'll get wave 2 of VvsV first #US1#

I hope your right.

jeez guys, are you being mean to me? i was saying that as in teh figure mold is the sh*t and the coolest army builder in this wave, hope you werent because i am so happy!!!!!

just busting your chops. @smilepunch@

:)

Hey I called NC about 7 or so this morning to let them know I found them and where I hid some for him, and I didnt even think he was going to get there until about 9. Man 15 or so minutes after I left the walmart he called me asking where I hid them...lol. Hey NC did you go to the other walmart and get those as well? I tell you the combined might of GeneralZod and NightCreeper worked to our advantage in Va to stop the evil toy baron. Hey all of us in Va and Md need to get together and really look out for each other. I was so happy when I got to the walmart this morning, I almost pissed in my pants. Imagine a big ole hunking black guy buying joes with a stain aroud his privates. Anyway guess what else I found guys. A Red Skull Marvel Legends....isnt that sweet? Isnt he supposed to be pretty rare?