Need Advice On Pricing And Selling Of...

Darthmaul33

Ok. I want to sell off my MIB Zartan from '84. The box isn't sealed, but everything is still in its baggie and Zartan is still on his red-card. The thing with the Zartan I have, was that it was made for the Italian market, thus having all of the info on the box in Italian. I want to sell this figure off just for the sake of having some extra spending money for x-mas.

So what would you do if you were to put it up on eBay. What would you want for it???

10 bucks, and I can pay pal you right now.

@lol@ yeah right, he'd probably get that alone just for his thigh shields, trust me, i know. @cool@

but unfortunately you probably won't get as much because it's in italian so i'd say about $30

well i'm glad you came here my friend before you embarresed yourself by putting that thing on ebay.

the truth is no one is interested in those oldy-moldy figures anymore.

honestly why would anyone want a 15 year old master of disguise with one little mask when they can go on to the toy shelves and get a much better master of disguise in wave 8 with 2 masks!!!!!!

i'm sorry to have to be the one to break it to you but 2 masks are better than one, and like and old pair of my gym socks, that old guy is worthless.

my suggestion would be to buy a wave 8 zartan and then return your old zartan in place of it. if your lucky the walmart guys will let it pass.

Ok. I want to sell off my MIB Zartan from '84. The box isn't sealed, but everything is still in its baggie and Zartan is still on his red-card. The thing with the Zartan I have, was that it was made for the Italian market, thus having all of the info on the box in Italian. I want to sell this figure off just for the sake of having some extra spending money for x-mas.

So what would you do if you were to put it up on eBay. What would you want for it???

i'd want 30 bucks for it, i am italian i'd love to have that piece lol

I have been lurking for months... first post.

According to yojoe.com:

“The toys manufactured for sale in Europe were of the same high quality as the U.S. versions. The plastic quality is indistinguishable from the U.S. versions. The packaging card stock was also of comparable quality.”

If you put it on eBay, set the beginning bid fairly low (to attract buyers) and just let it fly.

You might be surprised how much you might get for it... if the right person saw it you might get bid up pretty high...

One mans opinion...speaking from past experience, buying & selleing, on eBay.

peace all.

I think Yojoe.com also has a pricing guide on their site you may want to check.Like reverend said,your best bet to get some cash is with eBay,if you start things low,then it'll build in the end.I ended up getting $200 for a Micro Machines Star Trek set I sold on eBay about a year ago and I started the bidding at $1.

If you need the cash...go with eBay,but if you want to help some fellow Joe collectors out,I guess your best place would be here.

I have been lurking for months... first post.

Don't feel bad. Snackbar apparently has been lurking, only to chime in with a smartass comment whenever he feels appropriate. @smilepunch@

Ha ha. That Snackbar guy's great. What's even more hilarious is his band Golden Showers. Is your bass player Kelly Osbourne? Serious. Anyhoo, copy some other band, that's how you make it nowadays.

Anyhoo, yes, the figure is of the same quality as an American one, and so is the box. Everything is still in its bags, and the figure is still on the red card. The only thing is that the box is not sealed. That's of course why I was able to check out the innards. But I have yet to put it up for sale on EBAY, so we'll see.