Whats Your Allegiance?

backlash_ohio

who would you enlist with?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. who would you enlist with?

• GI JOE
    • COBRA

I would probably go into cobra thinking that if helped take over the world, i could change it for the better, get cobra to win, then wipe out cc and take the throne and rework the world Naz style.

should have added COIL

is COIL part of cobra or what! im confused, fill me in!

actuatly coil is not, it's a splinter group and i would be far more likely to join that lol

(you guys know i'd never actuatly join a terrorist group right? lol, well maybe if i get a really traumatic even here soon lol)

Although a tough one, and one I had to think about for a few seconds, I had to go with my Joes! ^_^

Im'a good boy!

I sure like them bad guy cobras though, but only for their cool villianess and for somethin cool for the Joes to beat up and take down! ;)

YO JOE!! #US1# #US1# #US1# #US1#

I have to agree with my buddy VH, G. I. Joe all the way. Cobra might have a lot of cool members and vehicles, but the good guys always come out on top in the end.

YO JOE!!!!! #US1#

With guy's like Snake Eyes, Stalker, Rock-N-Roll, Spirit, Roadblock, Gung-ho, Doc, etc. what's not to like. Beside's Cobra got knocked down a peg with Cobra-Lalalalalalalala LoL. YO JOE

should have added COIL

is COIL part of cobra or what! im confused, fill me in!

actuatly coil is not, it's a splinter group and i would be far more likely to join that lol

(you guys know i'd never actuatly join a terrorist group right? lol, well maybe if i get a really traumatic even here soon lol)

so whats the story of the coils

COIL is a spliter group, as he said. Check out Devils Due's Joe comics issues 22 to 24 (25 isn't out yet). It's let by Serpentor, let's leave it at that.

I'd join Cobra over COIL just because then I could have a kick arse uniform! You can't go wrong there... Not to mention they got the Baroness, and she's single as soon as you find a way to take Destro out... :-X (Not to mention his killer could probably take over!)

all hail COBRA!! @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@