MrGinseng

Trilogy Tuesday

Well, is anybody here going to Trilogy Tuesday? I was fortunate enough to get tix for the Detroit-area showing. How 'bout anyone else?

Well, is anybody here going to Trilogy Tuesday? I was fortunate enough to get tix for the Detroit-area showing. How 'bout anyone else?

fellow Metro-Detroiter here as well..

Where, & when is this ???

thanks in advance...

Where, & when is this ???

thanks in advance...

it's at the star southfield...in southfield, of course. tix were $25 each, but they sold out within 20 minutes of going in sale...so i'm sure how much luck you'll have in getting a ticket. try hitting up ebay (type in "trilogy tuesday" in for the search option) or try theonering.net (they have a ticket exchange program...you might get lucky). it's crazy...the theater it's showing in has 900 seats...all of which sold out within 20 minutes.

still can't decide if I want to go or not.

i'm sure that "lack of ticket availablity (nationwide)" has made that decision much easier for you.

Really wish I could . . . but I have finals that day . . .

So I'm going to just have to settle for watching the extended editions at home before I go to the movies . . . *sigh*