State Your Name

Nerd-Viper

"Sometimes you wanna go... where everybody knows your name..."

This place is like my bar. No matter how tough the day is, i can come here and forget about life for a while. And in my TNI Bar I wanna know who I'm talking to. So if you're up to it, I want you to do three things. Tell your real name, your job, and what you like about this forum. piece.

Beau Guenin

Student

I love the friendly people, and the shared information.

Name: Classified.

Occupation: Sales Rep (with inventory management and assorted duties) for a small-business specializing in Japanese Animation, toys and collectables. Blue collar jobs sucks!

Why I come here: I don't know.

Occupation: Coordinator - Product and Service Development ofr Hampton Inn/Hilton Hotels. (It sounds more exciting than it is).

I like ADC because: Everyone here knows their stuff and I can always gett eh answers I need.

Eric Guido <-- yes thats my real last name. You guys are the only ones that know though.

As a day job I work as a Regional Operations Manager for Sam Ash Music Corp. I'm also the frontman for a band named (you guessed it) Violentfix. We're currenttly recording the next album, check out the website if you want to be scared and laugh at the same time www.violentfix.com

I live in New York City

I always come back to ADC (I Mean) TNI because you guys are the only people I can relate to. My job is based on music as well as my home life, my friends are musicians and so is my wife and NONE of them are into GI Joe.

File Name: Ben Thomas

Primary Military Specialty: Software Developer

I like the TNI Joe forum primarily because it is a good source for Joe news and opinions. The discussions tend to involve more intelligent conversation than some other Joe forums.

North Carolina @smilepunch@

Come on, Scraps, don't hold out on us!! Doc, Tom, VH, NC, CC, Etrigan, TFHeadon, pesatyel, Freedom, come on guys. For everyone that has replied so far, thanks. #US1#

Matt Choiniere

Part Time Student, Part Time cook,

In the Delayed Entry Program for the Military (So once i am in the military that will be my job)

The forums are fun to come talk about the hobbies that everyone enjoys. None of my friends in the "Real World" like toys.

Name: Phil Kost

Job: Captain in the United States Army currently assigned to Camp Mabry, Austin, TX

Why I come here: I visit several boards and each one has different opinions. I like to see what the people here are thinking about the new Joe stuff.

Will

El Paso, Tx (no, I havn't recieved my agent faces)

Aspiring screenwriter and Electronica musician. Part time studio musician (aka studio whore)

The inteligence and maturity of the forums as opposed to so many others I have seen. And the fact that everyone (read-wife)takes one look at my horde and thinks I have childish "issues". hmmf @hmmm@

Real Name: R. J. Brian -- Hence my Screen Name @wink@, but my full name is Ronnie Brian, Jr. but I go by R. J.

Location: Vivian, Louisiana -- A small town about 30 miles North of Shreveport, Louisiana

Occupation: Wal-Mart -- I work in Receiving unloading the trucks

What I like about TNI: TNI is a place where a came come to talk my fellow collectors about all of the cool toys that are out there ant to learn about new stuff that has not been released yet. But most of all I just like talking and joking around with my ADC/TNI family

Name: Anthony Cervantes

Where I am from: Oxnard, California

Job: Technical Support for Healthcare Information Systems (Radiology)....this title is not as BIG as it seems.

What I like about adctalk.com: I like reading the latest news as well as seeing pictures from everyone, being informed and informing people about G.I. Joe and last meeting people.

Real Name: Steve Blackburn(I know it says Scotty...long story)

Home: Orlando(Whoo-hoo! Don't have to leave home for the Joe Con!)

Occupation: Busboy who owes the state of FL $28,000 for a degree in English that doesn't help him get a job.

I love ADC because we get our info here so much faster than anywhere else on the web, the conversation is usually intelligent, and because we treat each other with some respect @smilepunch@

Name: Jason Headden

Occupation: Field superintendant for a Cleanroom construction company. (Cleanrooms are the rooms that Research and Development for a wide variety of things, are.)

Reason I go to TNI: Love the up to the date news and the people here are pretty friendly.

Will

El Paso, Tx (no, I havn't recieved my agent faces)

Aspiring screenwriter and Electronica musician. Part time studio musician (aka studio whore)

The inteligence and maturity of the forums as opposed to so many others I have seen. And the fact that everyone (read-wife)takes one look at my horde and thinks I have childish "issues". hmmf @hmmm@

Wow, I live in Las Cruces!

Occupation: Coordinator - Product and Service Development ofr Hampton Inn/Hilton Hotels. (It sounds more exciting than it is).

I like ADC because: Everyone here knows their stuff and I can always gett eh answers I need.

So, I heard a rumor you were gonna hook us all up for the con! (The fact that I heard it in my head has nothing to do with it.)

-Kevin

Louie Bevelhiemer ;)

Service Sales Representative for a nation wide Uniform supply company

Came here to ADC to check out why it had all the latest news about the Joes, instead of getting it 2nd hand at the site i was frequently posting at, and have never left. The ability to post images and the instaneous messaging back and forth was very cool to me at the time. The members here were funny, cool and seemed to have the same ideas about the Joes and Cobras, much like me. :)