Pix Of Black Rid Magnus Combined W/ Yellow Optimus

dreamer

Guys that is not a repaint. That is Black Fire Convoy pieces used on Universe OPrime and Universe Ultra Magnus.

I have a Black Fire Convoy and I tried the combination not to long ago and it looks the same.

But that's not dark fire convoy.. That's MAGNUS.. that's what's so odd about this..

I know its Magnus in black, but the head part is all Black Fire Convoy.

You know omega prime's head is part of magnus right?

No sam's clubs around here or i would grab them. I never bought the firetruck as Optimus but when yellow i think he could pass for someone else.

I had no problem accepting Optimus as a firetruck. This IS an AU after all. But Id rather have had the TFU one be someone else. Light blue as Hotspot would have been keen.

Guys that is not a repaint. That is Black Fire Convoy pieces used on Universe OPrime and Universe Ultra Magnus.

I have a Black Fire Convoy and I tried the combination not to long ago and it looks the same.

But that's not dark fire convoy.. That's MAGNUS.. that's what's so odd about this..

I know its Magnus in black, but the head part is all Black Fire Convoy.

You know omega prime's head is part of magnus right?

Yeah I do. I was just to tired last night I dont know what i was talking about. I was posting in two different boards and I mixed posts up. @smilepunch@

According to the guy who owes the item, there's no Black Convoy. He only got the Yellow Op and Black Magnus. They are $36 USD each.

I already got both of them and ain't gonna buy another Magnus just to get it in black.

Agent Adam

Posted on Nov 21 2003, 07:18 AM

I wouldn't recomend the Universe set for combinin anyway.. It doesn't hold together as well as the original.

Funny mine stays together just as good as my friends CR God Fire Convoy. Guess I just lucked out again.