Pix Of Black Rid Magnus Combined W/ Yellow Optimus

dreamer

Hmm, my Magnus looks like the Original.

Compair the forearm and magnus cab plastic to the feet plastic. There is a noticable difference in the color. Also there is red around the Omega Prime mouth plate.

Judging by that its more than likely a custom repaint of standard uni-Magnus.

With enough patience and Care a custom repaint can look professional.

Anyone know what language the page is in, I don't have anything but English installed on my system so the characters don't show up. I was gonna try to Translate it on ALtavista to see what it said. Closet I came that made sense was a Chinese to Eglish Translation.

@loll@ @loll@ Here's what I think:

1, Maybe the first wave of Magnus Universe was a mistake.

2, Maybe the big bad boy Hasbro took enough complaint from fans earlier that Magnus Universe hardly get any color change so they decided to a do second wave of Magnus Universe.

3, If that black Magnus is a custom repaint, then how does one explaint the Spychanger Magnus basic color? Coincident? I doubt it. I think reason 2 had something to do with it.

2, Maybe the big bad boy Hasbro took enough complaint from fans earlier that Magnus Universe hardly get any color change so they decided to a do second wave of Magnus Universe.

We can only hope that's true..

It looks WAY too good to be a custom, I just hope it isn't yet another awesome lucky draw figure i'll never own...

oh the normal one can do this too?

no i don't have prime

you know the reason i didn't want to buy him was because i thought when you combine to make omega prime, you had that part left over

No sam's clubs around here or i would grab them. I never bought the firetruck as Optimus but when yellow i think he could pass for someone else.

and ultra magnus in black would rock!!! I wasn't back into tf when he came out, oh wait a mistake lol.

Guys that is not a repaint. That is Black Fire Convoy pieces used on Universe OPrime and Universe Ultra Magnus.

I have a Black Fire Convoy and I tried the combination not to long ago and it looks the same.

But that's not dark fire convoy.. That's MAGNUS.. that's what's so odd about this..

Guys that is not a repaint. That is Black Fire Convoy pieces used on Universe OPrime and Universe Ultra Magnus.

I have a Black Fire Convoy and I tried the combination not to long ago and it looks the same.

But that's not dark fire convoy.. That's MAGNUS.. that's what's so odd about this..

I know its Magnus in black, but the head part is all Black Fire Convoy.