Kebco Toy News

Darren

I pre-ordered Wave 8 from Kebco waaaaaaay back in August.With all the cancellations and news going around lately,I was hoping Kebco would be an exception with all the Wave 8 cancellations that Hasbro has been doing.I e-mailed them like 2 weeks ago and then again a few days ago when they didn't respond.They finally did respond now however...

So this news is mainly for those who may have also ordered Wave 8 from Kebco and are wondering what's going on.

Kebco is receiving no Wave 8 cases because Hasbro has cancelled orders to them.So basically it's the same deal like other online dealers,it just took Kebco a little while to answer.

However,they did say you can change your order to Wave 10 (This is really Wave 9,Kebco calls the upcoming VvV Wave as 'Wave 10' because they called the army-builder wave,Wave 9).So for those of you who pre-ordered Wave 8,you might want to e-mail them and change your order or get your money back.

I changed my order.

What the Hell Is Hasbro going to do with all these boxes of figures theyre carrying? Maybe its me. Maybe Ive been hallucinating but for some reason I was under the impression they LIKED making money. Selling Wave 8 AND 3V would make MORE money than simply 3V alone. And THIS time of year GUARANTEES. People will grab BOTH to give their kids/ grandkids / nephews to put in the vehicles theyre giving them for Xmas. And I refuse to believe that a w8 figure is any less capable of sitting in a vehicle than a 3V. Call me old fashioned

The complete and utter lack of logic behind this recall is staggering. There are still pre-Spy Poops packages still hanging on the peg and try as I might I am simply UNABLE to find even the REMOTEST hint of panic and/or confusion amoungst consumers with the last packaging change. There's isnt a single shred of reason to believe you cant sell the two waves side by side. People ARE smart enough to grasp the concept that packaging changes.

Nice move Hasbro. Hope your foot enjoys the gun injury. @smilepunch@

ummmm...guys money will be made!

black friday will have 1.99 2 packs(the remaining)

then on the 30th...

V vs V comes out in full force

\thats the Monday after....they will make mola!

Huh??? where??? is this for real? If they are that cheap i'll get out on blk Friday and brave the crowds for that price. Lots of custom fodder could be had.

Draven #US1#

then on the 30th...

umm, actually TRU or Walmarts selling packs at 1.99 does not concern Hasbro.

TRU had to pay hasbro already for the packs, so despite having lowered prices and more sales, that wont affect hasbro because they would only be paid for the amount that TRU ordered from them. The selling price of figures is entirely up to TRU, so basically even if TRU was to sell out of GI Joes on Black friday, that won't be of conern to hasbro. The only purpose that it does serve would be to empty out the pegs so that the new line gets the consumers full attention.

then on the 30th...

umm, actually TRU or Walmarts selling packs at 1.99 does not concern Hasbro.

TRU had to pay hasbro already for the packs, so despite having lowered prices and more sales, that wont affect hasbro because they would only be paid for the amount that TRU ordered from them. The selling price of figures is entirely up to TRU, so basically even if TRU was to sell out of GI Joes on Black friday, that won't be of conern to hasbro. The only purpose that it does serve would be to empty out the pegs so that the new line gets the consumers full attention.

I think he ment more along the lines of "Where are they selling 2-packs for $1.99 each?" Or "Which store plans to...?" Because I will postpone my trip back home, and spend more time in Bakersfield, CA and raid all stores if I have to. :)

-Kevin

I pre-ordered Wave 8 from Kebco waaaaaaay back in August.With all the cancellations and news going around lately,I was hoping Kebco would be an exception with all the Wave 8 cancellations that Hasbro has been doing.I e-mailed them like 2 weeks ago and then again a few days ago when they didn't respond.They finally did respond now however...

So this news is mainly for those who may have also ordered Wave 8 from Kebco and are wondering what's going on.

Kebco is receiving no Wave 8 cases because Hasbro has cancelled orders to them.So basically it's the same deal like other online dealers,it just took Kebco a little while to answer.

However,they did say you can change your order to Wave 10 (This is really Wave 9,Kebco calls the upcoming VvV Wave as 'Wave 10' because they called the army-builder wave,Wave 9).So for those of you who pre-ordered Wave 8,you might want to e-mail them and change your order or get your money back.

I changed my order.

Kebco always seems like total crap to me. I emailed them twice, and got no answer, and the only order I ever placed with them took 4 weeks, and then I only got 2 of the 10 things I ordered. What a joke.

Mike

then on the 30th...

Huh??? where??? is this for real? If they are that cheap i'll get out on blk Friday and brave the crowds for that price. Lots of custom fodder could be had.

Draven #US1#

CobraCavalier is definitely a reliable source. He's the manager at a KB somewhere. Check the black friday post for more info. I'm sure he'll post as soon as he sees this. Patience. Black Friday is still two weeks away. haha.