New Justice League Toy Pics

JayC

You know i was about to give up on this line but you know i am kinda liking some of them...i have to agree with having more villans...but i mean all these weapons are kinda redunant, but then again it is for the kiddies and not us big kids.

Yeah your kinda missing the point. The armor and things like motorcycles for Flash and guys who can fly are meant for comic realisin, if there is such a thing but for playability for kids. But who cares the armor comes off and now we are getting articulation.

The articulation is a good thing. Darkseid is a good thing also, but he will probably be a pain to find. I hope I'm wrong.

They are pretty damn cool.

some of those accesories are funny as hell.

Superman with a red yo-yo on his back.

Batman with a flat screen TV on his arm to distract enemies

Another Batman with a cute "raver" outfit.

Green Lantern with American Gladiator outfit.

and Darkseid with trash-can armor.

Thanks to a post at RTM from DoubleDealer saying they were at the Saddle Brook NJ Wal-Mart I now have a few of them. I drove down to NJ after reading his post saying they had many of the Mission Vision Batman & Superman figures left...well when I got there I found...

1 basic Batman (black & gray)

1 basic Superman (red & blue)

5 Flash

2 variant Superman (Black costume)

So I left with the Batman, Superman, 1 Flash & 1 variant Superman. On the back of the card they show Green Lantern and a variant Batman also in this wave. It looks like only the Bats Supes & GL from this line have the extra articulation. The Bats & Supes DO have new elbows, knees, & waist joints added to their old articulation. I don't have the GL, but he has it on the card. The Flash doen't have any new articulation.

Wave six is on the card also. That wave consists of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash & Darkseid. And from the picture of Series 6 on the card all of them (except WW) have the extra articluation including Flash...so we will see when series 6 shows up if the Flash still does have the extra articulation like the prototype.

As for the figures I got today...I opened the Batman and gave the wife the rest to give me on Christmas. I do like the look of Batman's upper body with the extra articulation (although his elbow pins stick out of both side of the arm) And he has a larger cape...but his legs look a little weird with the knee joints on them. I personally think they'd look better if they had a wider base to them. All in all though I really like the new Batman and Superman.

PJ