This Weeks Haul 11/16 - 11/22

Agent Adam

today was a superb day..

i completed 3 of my generation 1 combiners. got dead end, breakdown, fireflight, and blades for $15.00.

finally got my wave 4 HOC set and soundwave and ultra magnus for $30.00 including shipping.

I'm kinda dredding my next purchases because, besides a few technobots and all the predacons and piranacons, i've just about got all the transformers I want.

today was a superb day..

i completed 3 of my generation 1 combiners. got dead end, breakdown, fireflight, and blades for $15.00.

finally got my wave 4 HOC set and soundwave and ultra magnus for $30.00 including shipping.

I'm kinda dredding my next purchases because, besides a few technobots and all the predacons and piranacons, i've just about got all the transformers I want.

Time to start looking away from the past & into the future my friend :) Be glad we got energon coming up soon :)

What stuff do you have from any of the newer lines man? Theres some good stuff out there thats very g1ish & homage to the old! I'm sure ya have seen & know about it all but I can make up a list if ya like :) For starters since you're a seeker fan I'd go get all three starscream armada toys LOL ;)

What stuff do you have from any of the newer lines man? Theres some good stuff out there thats very g1ish & homage to the old! I'm sure ya have seen & know about it all but I can make up a list if ya like :) For starters since you're a seeker fan I'd go get all three starscream armada toys LOL ;)

I've got plenty of armada, univers, and RID figures. I'm not a fan of the beast figures so I avoid them all together.

I just mostly purchase g1 from ebay and buy them more often since I can't go to a store and just pick em up like I can these other series.20 years of catching up to do :D

I have a friend with a digital camera. I'll borrow it one day and snap some shots of everything I have.

One day? Why wait do it now! NOW I SAY!!

What are you doing here still reading? Cracks whip! Get a move on! Oh I'm in the process of getting my haul pic up now as we speak

@loll@ @loll@ Hopefully if everything going according to schedule, I should be getting 2 more g1 TFs before Thankgiving from our Canuk mod:

hints:

1 - both are from the Wrecker Team.

2 - both never appear in the toon, only in UK Marvel.

3 - one is orange and green, the other is white and blue.

4 - one of them is armored 4WD jeep., the other is drill.

Damn it, I can't wait, agrrrrrrrrrr I can't deal with this now, I must have it.