Are You Looking Forward To The Hush Figures?

firestongue

I saw pics in the Previews mag at my comic shop and in toyfare I think.

I cant wait to get the Huntress figure, and maybe even Poison Ivy!!! The Batman figure looks nice too.

Im sure it said they are a non specialty store item, so does that mean they will be in Walmarts too>?

No Walmart, No Target, No Toys R Us, etc! Just speciality stores like comic stores and online stores and such.

thanks that doesnt surprise me.

Ill live in nashville then anyway so i should be able to find them

I am looking forward to these figures very much! I want the Batman, Hush and Joker figures...I'll see about the others. The only way I wouldn't be buying them is if they are similar to the Kingdom Come figures...cheap @$$ figures that they are!!!

I'm getting Batman, Hush, Joker and wheres the riddler???

Him being the brains of the operation and all.

I'll be getting everybody as well. I sure hope there is a wave 2 and 3 in this line I want every body jim lee'd! then in 2004 we more that likely get figures based on Lee's Superman run as well, how cool will that be!

I am looking forward to these figures very much! I want the Batman, Hush and Joker figures...I'll see about the others. The only way I wouldn't be buying them is if they are similar to the Kingdom Come figures...cheap @$$ figures that they are!!!

so the Kingdom come figures werent good quality?

The figures ARE being offered outside the direct market, but whether any of the major chains picks them up remains to be seen.

I've placed my orders for Bats, Joker, and Ivy. I don't care much for Lee's Huntress design, though the sculpt is nice, and Hush doesn't do much for me.

Watch the "spoilers" folks. Someone mentioned something about a villian being the brains behind it all. I'm reading the series in the hardcover format, so I've only read the first six issues. If that post was correct, then the big mystery has been spoiled for me :(.

Back on topic - I'll be getting Batman, Joker & Ivy. BTW, I am taking pre-orders for all five figures for $10 each on my site, Alter Ego Comics.

• 2 weeks later...
Watch the "spoilers" folks. Someone mentioned something about a villian being the brains behind it all. I'm reading the series in the hardcover format, so I've only read the first six issues. If that post was correct, then the big mystery has been spoiled for me :(.

Back on topic - I'll be getting Batman, Joker & Ivy. BTW, I am taking pre-orders for all five figures for $10 each on my site, Alter Ego Comics.

well, if it was spoiled, look on the bright side:

If you die now, youll at least know how it ended ;)

Thats why when I start reading a book, once I get a few pages into it and know the characters and such, i go ahead and flip to the end and read it. In case I die, I know how it ends!

i will get them, the pics i'm sure does not do the fig justice. i will make my final decision when i get the figs. but i will have to resort to ebay to do that i'm sure

You bet your sweet bippy I'm looking forward to 'em! I needs Batman to go along with my DC Direct Superman (the regular one) & my new JLA Wonder Woman to complete the Big Three! ... and I'll probably be getting the whole darn lot just 'cause they're so spiffy. I just hope Hush isn't too hard to get ... his character design kinda grew on me. He's got an invisible man vibe goin' on. Very Cool.