Has Anyone Seen Wave 8 On The Shelves Yet?

krnfreak77

I got them too, well, most of them. I still need the Cobra Commander & Tele Viper packs then I will have them all.

I have.......picked up Switch Gears/ CC and Gung Ho/ Zarana. Still need to get Faces/ Zartan......and I still haven't Seen Airborne/RipCord/Halo Jumper....what ever they are gonna call him/ Tele-Viper.

I'm from southern VA, and I hven't seen them anywhere, of course I have'nt been to a target or wal-mart in about a week. Did they just come out?

They have been out for about 2-3 weeks now, just check your targets and wal marts, mainly targets, most people are finding them at target, i found mine at target....by the way im in NoVA :)

I found them all about two weeks ago; I bought all of them except for the Heavy-Duty vs. Heavy Water set. Somehow in all the excitement of finding the whole wave all in one place I put the Heavy-Duty set back and got the rest. I don't know how that happened. (lol) But anyway, I had to go all the way to Lexington to find them. Here in Tenessee, they're STILL not to be found! Now they may be out as of today, but last night I didn't see them anywhere, and I looked at TRU, KB, Target, AND Wal-Mart.

Now I'm on the lookout for Wave 7.5 and the army-builders...

I found them all about two weeks ago; I bought all of them except for the Heavy-Duty vs. Heavy Water set. Somehow in all the excitement of finding the whole wave all in one place I put the Heavy-Duty set back and got the rest. I don't know how that happened. (lol) But anyway, I had to go all the way to Lexington to find them. Here in Tenessee, they're STILL not to be found! Now they may be out as of today, but last night I didn't see them anywhere, and I looked at TRU, KB, Target, AND Wal-Mart.

Now I'm on the lookout for Wave 7.5 and the army-builders...

you should have stopped here in london first lol. We had em here. Man lexington is to far for me to go on you went that far for joes lol.

Yeah i got my wave 7.5 packs the actuatal 8 isn't out. Same wave minus the airborne pack

y'know i got to thinkmaybe they will include the airborne vs. televiper pack in that mysterious possible army builder.

You should have stopped here in london first lol. We had em here. Man lexington is to far for me to go on you went that far for joes lol.

Oh no man; I didn't go JUST for Joes! (lol) My wife is a huge fan of the country group Alabama, and they're currently on their farewell tour. Lexington was the closest they were coming to us in concert. There was a closer one in nearby Maryville, but it was gonna be an outside concert, and she wanted the arena concert experience, but anyway...

While I was there of course I took the oppportunity to look for Joes, and I scored big.