Beach Head Had A Kid???

ProckoZero_Prime

Although I'm sure Chazz knows about this already, our friendly neighborhood Beach Head had a son who fought crime in a future time!

That's right, Beach Head had a son who was a member of C.O.P.S.! His name is Checkpoint, and you can read about him here:

http://www.artvilla.com/copshq/figures/checkpoint.htm

I just thought this was pretty durn interesting. ^_^

Although I'm sure Chazz knows about this already, our friendly neighborhood Beach Head had a son who fought crime in a future time!

yeah, isn't that cool! i ran across that info when i started researching C.O.P.S when i started collecting them recently. i meant to make a thread about it but it totaly slipped my mind. when i found out about this check point quickly became one of my favorite c.o.p.s figures and his accessories added on to his coolness. i wish they could make him into a joe now but it would mean beach head would have to be alot older than what he appears to be in the JVC line, you know, being a surfer dude and all @rolleye@

Holy Crossovers Batman.....

That means that GI Joe, Transformers, and C.O.P.S are all part of the same Counity. Maybe Checkpoint could have hung out with Spike's son Daniel.......if Daniel wasn't such a weenie that is. Oh well....he's dead now and he took Wheelie with him. WOOO HOOO!

Larry Hama rocks. I've known about this for a while, but I think its so cool that he's throw something like this into the file cards. To bad he wasn't in the comics.

C.O.P.S. was awesome!! Too bad they didn't have very many good ideas for characters . . .

Most of Series 2 is pretty "blah". Those figures blew my mind when they first came out!

I was like "G.I. Joe figures that are bigger, plus wrist articulation and cap-shooting guns??!! SWEET!!!"

I was about 10 I think . . . ;)

That means that GI Joe, Transformers, and C.O.P.S are all part of the same Counity. Maybe Checkpoint could have hung out with Spike's son Daniel.......if Daniel wasn't such a weenie that is. Oh well....he's dead now and he took Wheelie with him. WOOO HOOO!

Jem and Inhumanoids take place on the same world.

The Director who filmed the Joe movie in "Lights, Camera Cobra!" showed up in an episode of Inhumanoids, and D'Compose was seen during a newscast on a TV screen in the backgound of JEM. And an Octobre Guard pilot showed up in a 2nd season episode of Transformers. Not to mention the Quintesson that disguised himself as an older Flint and of course the infamous Old Snake.

And I always figured Daniel would grow up eventually. Spike was a dopey teen, who grew up, so theres no logical reason to beleive Daniel couldnt grow up either. And no mention is ever made of his noble sacrifice that saved the lives of the Autobots during an attack of multiple Nightbirds. I would have liked to have seen a grown up Daniel helping the Autobots in the future. But that's never here nor there.

The Director who filmed the Joe movie in "Lights, Camera Cobra!" showed up in an episode of Inhumanoids, and D'Compose was seen during a newscast on a TV screen in the backgound of JEM. And an Octobre Guard pilot showed up in a 2nd season episode of Transformers. Not to mention the Quintesson that disguised himself as an older Flint and of course the infamous Old Snake.

Man.....To live in a world that is not only plagued by a Crazed Terriost Group bent on ruleing the world, a race of giant robots that wanna suck all the engery outta of our planet, Giant Monsters under ground that break thru to attack the surface world......BUT Evil Punk rocker chicks as well?

And I always figured Daniel would grow up eventually. Spike was a dopey teen, who grew up, so theres no logical reason to beleive Daniel couldnt grow up either. And no mention is ever made of his noble sacrifice that saved the lives of the Autobots during an attack of multiple Nightbirds. I would have liked to have seen a grown up Daniel helping the Autobots in the future. But that's never here nor there.

Yup, and that reporter "Hector Ramirez" appeared in Inhumanoids, Jem, Joes, and Transfomers if I'm correct.

Anyone notice that Bullseye and Lift Ticket have the same last name. Its also the last name of a family of Helicopter designers/producers.

http://www.artvilla.com/copshq/figures/bullseye.htm

http://www.yojoe.com/filecard/86/liftticket.shtml

Anyone notice that Bullseye and Lift Ticket have the same last name. Its also the last name of a family of Helicopter designers/producers.

http://www.artvilla.com/copshq/figures/bullseye.htm

http://www.yojoe.com/filecard/86/liftticket.shtml

That is something new to me, and the one you pointed out Buzzchuck KJ is pretty cool as well I don't remember C.O.P.S all to well but this is cool to learn this