Some More Pics Off Of Ebay, Tiger Storm And Other

SKARAPZ

I'm loving the Tiger Hawk and Ace. They should call it the Tiger Shark since it looks amphibious like the old SHARC vehicle.

I like the Tiger Storm okay, but did we need another Missile Storm. I understand if they want to repaint for TF vehicles. After all that's what they did originally, but couldn't we have something that hasn't already been redone before, something less recent? How about a TF Brawler? Oh well.

Oh Boy! Lets see... since I tipped off Skarapz, I'll post first! (edit: DAMN.. I took too long)

One question.... what are those black things on the wrists of all the Joes? I hope Hasbro doesn't say that they shoot "valor" or something like that... sigh, I wouldn't be surprised though. @rolleye@

(look around the second page of newly listed items on ebay, they have the wave 9 joes with their accessories)

AAaah yeeeeaaa, another soldier joins the ranks of the rootin' tootin' goatee wearin' 'copter pilots! yee haw! @loll@

(no offense to Skarapz, I'm sure he's thrilled half the figures in the line look like him @smilepunch@ )

#US1#

pretty cool stuff..

I'm guessing you meant red variant Storm Shadow right?

@smilepunch@ lol, yeah, but oh wait now its correct lol

Wow......I love this stuff.

Strom Shadow looks much better....give him an O-ring and all the mistakes will have been fixed.

Are the Tigerstorm and Tigerhawk Orange and black.....or are they desert camo? I can't tell with moniter....it sucks and messes up the colors on a lot of things.

Strom Shadow looks much better....give him an O-ring and all the mistakes will have been fixed.

Are the Tigerstorm and Tigerhawk Orange and black.....or are they desert camo? I can't tell with moniter....it sucks and messes up the colors on a lot of things.

The Tiger Storm is basically a Desert Repaint of the Missilestorm. It's not really orange, more like the Desert NAC camo. The Tiger Hawk is grey and dark gray camo. Is it just me, or are they overdoing these camo patterns. I mean, does everything ahve to have camo? Couldn't they put actual tiger stripes on that chopper? Man, it's out of control.

im down with that ah.....plane/hovercraft/nuke/sucicide bomber/jetpack thinga maboby......the repaint of the missle storm is awaste...not even in a tiger force color sceme....danggit....I was hoping for some sweet vehicals this next set come around.

i would rather get a black fang repaint or something than another missle storm.

Definatly gonna be an amphibous vehicle to me, ace will get in the sky hawk anyways.

Another wild bill man, man come on, thats like the 7th one and its not that great of a mold, well it was but now hasbro has bored me sick to it, that will not sell at all.....

I LOVE THE RED SS!, but from what i have heard, its gonna be the blue version that will be released, but you never know, maybe both will be released....

I cannot wait for the new ACE!!!! and the TIGERHAWK!

ITS GONNA RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Is it just me, or are they overdoing these camo patterns. I mean, does everything ahve to have camo? Couldn't they put actual tiger stripes on that chopper? Man, it's out of control.

I agree, some solid green, brown, black, even white

for the new plane would be nice. Even the crismon vehicles

have camo. But I'm scared to complain too much or we

might get a nice solid neon orange JVC vehicle next.

kc

The Tiger Storm is basically a Desert Repaint of the Missilestorm. It's not really orange, more like the Desert NAC camo. The Tiger Hawk is grey and dark gray camo. Is it just me, or are they overdoing these camo patterns. I mean, does everything ahve to have camo? Couldn't they put actual tiger stripes on that chopper? Man, it's out of control.

Well that's good.....I was kinda scared they were Orange and Black. I'll more then likely pick them both up.

I kinda like the Missle Storm repaint. Yeah, it's the gazillionth repaint of it, but at least, it'll match my Desert Night Attack Copter and Grizzly (sorta). I'm digging Desert repaints! I hope we get some Desert repaint figures instead of that Tiger Force stuff.

Another wild bill man, man come on, thats like the 7th one and its not that great of a mold, well it was but now hasbro has bored me sick to it, that will not sell at all.....

I LOVE THE RED SS!, but from what i have heard, its gonna be the blue version that will be released, but you never know, maybe both will be released....

I cannot wait for the new ACE!!!! and the TIGERHAWK!

ITS GONNA RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

@smilepunch@ Did you just copy your reply from the GIJOEHQ boards? @smilepunch@

I'm liking the TigerHawk or whatever you want to call it (SHARC in my Joeverse #US1# ) But how cool lookin is that new Ace figure.....I'm not too happy about the misslestorm re-paint seeing as that I haven't bought one version of that Helicopter @grumpy@ and I still don't want to. Maybe if it was in the old school tiger force paint scheme.

Anybody else sick of Hasbro trying to snag us collectors by naming something close to RAH (i.e. Tiger Force) just so we will buy it??? I'm not falling for that one.....oh and to go along with what everyone else is saying "Another Wild Bill!!!" #WTF#

Oh and No Comment on the Storm Shadow......even if the thing sang showtunes and made my bed for me every morning it still wouldn't make up for Action Attack @pow@

Bah the Tiger Storm sucks more than the missle storm. At least it could look TIger Force and i'm sick of Wild Bill!!! The red Stormie looks much better but still sucks. I do love Ace, but his plane thing is kinda stupid looking. At least as a plane.

Draven #US1#

Tiger Storm: Is this supposed to be a Tiger Force version? If it is it sucks. It should resemble the old TF vehicles a litte more closely. If it is just a desert repaint, it's okay. I never got the Missile Storm, won't get this one. I think they should have just left the whole thing the F.A.N.G. III and a Cobra vehicle.

One thing I'll say is I DO like the mold of the Missile Storm/Tiger Storm a little more than the F.A.N.G. III. If they redid THIS mold as the F.A.N.G., I'd probably get it.

Tigerhawk: Can't wait. Not sure about the name though. Is it supposed to be TF also? Maybe they couldn't reuse the name Sky Hawk.

I think the idea of giving SS a loin cloth to hide the T-crotch is the worst idea yet. The T-crotch Fuc ed up his hips, but the loin cloth will make it so he can't sit or kneel. Just like all the starwars guys with rubber capes.

I hate the new figs and I'm losing interest in GIJoe.

I'd rather not get a new SE and SS and cut back on the ninjas all together. I love SE and SS. I enjoy the old movie ( not that neither one of them really did much) The new Joe movie with the huge ninja fight sucked. most of the time it was just motion blur with a sword flash.

I think I'm gonna go cry.

I'd rather not get a new SE and SS and cut back on the ninjas all together. I love SE and SS. I enjoy the old movie ( not that neither one of them really did much) The new Joe movie with the huge ninja fight sucked. most of the time it was just motion blur with a sword flash.

Agreed. I think Switch Gears is the ONLY character that DOESN'T use martial arts and isn't considered a "ninja" in some way. Note the sarcasm.