Valor Vs Venom Packaged Pics

SKARAPZ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!

I've always thought Hasbro should 'Frankenstein' Joes as some of the best customs I've seen have come from simple part swapping and new paint apps. While I'm all for new sculpts, the old molds have great potential for 'frankensteining'. This Duke could be the best yet.

Artwork is incredible and I really like this new packaging.

Scarlett looks better everytime I see her.

VV's a lot better than I expected.

One thing I'll say is that at least they didn't do the "action poses" like they did in the early JvC packages with the weapons in hand and stuff.

These packages look like those 3 pack TRU exclusives from 97/98 (in other words there is room for a third figure). Way to much unecessary packaging.

I'm not that impressed with the IG. I don't like the helmet in the first place. The least they could have done was make it look/fit right.

One thing I'll say is that at least they didn't do the "action poses" like they did in the early JvC packages with the weapons in hand and stuff.

I agree completely,I had been talking about that ever since the change to the Spytroops packaging.I prefer my action figures to appear with the limbs straight down,it gives them a 'like new' appearance and that they've been untouched.Plus you have less worries about picking out the figure and having loose joints.

With the action posed packaging,I found out that most of the JvC figures turned out with loose limbs,and their O-Rings already seemed strained enough.I wasn't pleased at all with the action posed packaging and I'm glad it's gone and stays gone.

But I am missing the sound attack and spy troops gimmicks already...I prefer those over having action features returning on figures. :(

Hot holy hell!!!! I really am digging the new packaging! The artwork is really cool! Now the first thing I noticed was the o ringed Duke with IG! That pack rocks and I can't wait to get it!!! This makes up for the crappy aa Duke pack. Glad to see Stormies colors have changed! Makes him a little more acceptable. Like the paint aps they went with on Snake Eyes. I really am digging wave 9 with the exception of aa and t crotches. Oh and nunchuck Duke...... :rolleyes:

Draven #US1#

I LOVE WAVE 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you do NC! We all knew it was only a matter of time before you can out of the closet and admited beiung a wave 9 lover! @smilepunch@

Draven #US1#

Hot holy hell!!!! I really am digging the new packaging! The artwork is really cool! Now the first thing I noticed was the o ringed Duke with IG! That pack rocks and I can't wait to get it!!! This makes up for the crappy aa Duke pack. Glad to see Stormies colors have changed! Makes him a little more acceptable. Like the paint aps they went with on Snake Eyes. I really am digging wave 9 with the exception of aa and t crotches. Oh and nunchuck Duke...... :rolleyes:

Draven #US1#

I think that was the point of the IG/Duke pack. People want the IG so they gotta get Duke.

I think that THIS pack wil sell better than the Duke/CC pack. Not only is that Duke better, but I think most people want the IG more than another CC.

I LOVE WAVE 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you do NC! We all knew it was only a matter of time before you can out of the closet and admited beiung a wave 9 lover! @smilepunch@

Draven #US1#

LOL damn you beat me to that comment @loll@

Well, I have the RED SS coming in the mail to me (hopefully by WED.) Iwill send the pics of him to SKA.(If he wants to post them for me. I am getting the SE too!

Cool man. I can't wait to see some detailed pics!

Draven #US1#

Wow. There are several reasons why I'm excited over these:

One: The changed the logo back! YAY! That was one of my wishes come true...

Two: Hasbro took pity on us and gave us a cool, alternative Duke figure so we wouldn't dehydrate ourselves from all the vomitting we'd do over the AA one. (lol) Thank you Uncle Hasbro!

Three: The packaging is very nice looking and much better than the bright green of the Spy Troops packaging. Just cool all the way around. However...

My only complaint (and it's a very minor one) is the bigger size of the packaging. I like the size of the Spy Troops ones better because they were just the right size to fit into those Protecto-Pac acrylic protectors I like to get for my MOMC figures. Oh well. Gotta have the bad with the good; right? Love that frankensteined Duke.

I already LOVE Wave 9! I can tell this wave of figures is going to blow every previous wave out of the water. The packaging is made up of much darker colors which makes them much cooler.

I'm estatic that the new Viper, which I already think takes the prize for best figure in this wave is going to be packaged with the No.1 weapon in the JvC line, IE the G36 rifle.

The IRON Grenadiers I wasn't wild about because of all that removable armor and helmets but this new black/gray camo scheme they got going on makes me want to give them a second try.

And I don't care what ANYONE says, Storm Shadow looks bada$$ and I'm going to enjoy adding him to my Cobra hierarchy in his new duds.

I might even buy the new Commander since I always thought he looked better in black anyway.

Way to go Hasbro on the 9th Wave of JvC figures.

Now if they could just make a decent Cobra fighter jet.

The only thing that could make me happier was if Hasbro decided to make the next G.I. Joe animated special an Anime.

Outsiders took my prized comment! :(

At least since I dislike the current Firefly incarnation I'll have myself a new one, with a whole bunch of IG's working with Destro and Firefly. (This must be the IG sabatour division!)

Sorry man but he looked like Firefly to me... Was kind of hoping he would have been...

Looks like Hasbro wants customers to see there bigger cardbacks vs. those crappy CORPS figures hogging all the space at Wal marts across the country

I hate those cheap rip offs @grumpy@