Check Your Wal-marts!

n8dawgaic

Hi there-

I thought I'd give everyone the heads up that my local Wal-Mart put up a new full-length aisle dedicated to Star Wars similar to when Ep2 was released. They have slews of new figures, and are loaded with the second wave of Clone Wars figures in particular.

Good luck.

Nate

No not just clone wars, there are many other waves there. It is MOSTLY clone wars though, especially wave 2. There are an abundance of the repacks, and i swear there were 40 wa-7 waitress droids. I didn't see any, but the bottom shelfs were mostly open besides some older stuff, but perhaps they've reconsidered carrying the vehicles?

My local Wal-Mart is a Supercenter (the first one ever built!), don't know if that makes a difference? It may also have something to do with our new-much-more-toy-experienced Toy Manager. Anyway, hope you guys find something.

-Nate

As usual I wasted my time going to Walmart. I swear that haven't had anyhting new since back in January with the re-release of the Tie-Bomber. Anyways all they had was a few old figures from last year and that's all! :angry: I don't know about the other WM in the states but the ones in my area suck and that's why I haven't gone to one in a while. Target is the best bet because at least I've seen some new ones there. Walmart just sucks!!!! @firedevil@

My Wal-Mart was in the same rut you guys are describing, and then, BAM! Not only Star Wars, but other lines I collect as well have started showing up in abundance. Did ANYONE else find this?

I think it's one of those Wal-Mart specific things. I have about four Wal-Marts around me and nothing spectacular Star Wars wise. However, they have converted their aisles to "Toyland" for Christmas. Lots of product stocked, but new items are scarce. What I have noticed of Star Wars is they are hiding old waves like the Library Droids and Aayala Secura on end caps in odd places. Probably just getting rid of the old stuff we wished they would put out but never did back in the summer.

Hey don't be sorry! You thought you were going to giving us heads up on some possible news concerning toys in Walmart but unfortunately nothing new as usual in our stores! Anyone else would have done the same if they found something new! So if anything else possible comes up or whatever, don't hesitate to tell us and that goes for anyone else. ;)