A Little Ridiculous If You Ask Me.

Miggs

Was looking through Ebay today and came across this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=44052

A twilight Frodo put up for bid by KBToys. It looks like it's the same kb as the website with pages taken from the website and all. Unbelievable.

I know the website says that they are a little different than your local kb toystore, but it does say they are part of the kb family.

Why couldn't they have just thrown the figures back on the regular web site? This looks bad. Maybe they'll end up giving us another 30% off sale to make up for their skullduggery. ;)

Man we had this debate on another site.

It's just a couple of extras for sale! Get over it!

Didn't mean to pour salt into your open wound old chap. I just happened across the frodo figure, so I used it as an example, that's all.

I for one, for instance, could care less if I ever get a twilight Frodo or not.

I was merely making the point that it should be a conflict of interest that they have KB toys on ebay.

cheers!

KB is a store -

It is their job/place/position to sell toys.....

Ebay is a place where people buy things.....

KB choosing to utilize eBay as an outlet where they can sell their overstock, discontinued and 'one of' merchandise is no different than anyone else.

It's actually a pretty smart way for them to get some cheap advertising for their website.

n8dawg. It's simple enough to tell if they are really Kaybtoys.com. Buy something from them on ebay, pay for it with a credit card and read your statement.

Not to mention they take "KaybToys gift cards" for ebay auctions. Not exactly something a non kaybtoys entity would do.

Face it, it's them just liquidating old, over stock, and "one of" items like the other guy said.

SIege

Oh so NOW you admit they ARE KB! What a schmuck...

....Go ahead and pull your foot out of your mouth, Biatch!

He never admitted it was KB, someone else pointed it out to him:

I think the only schmuck around here is in your bathroom mirror- go see if you can find him, we'll wait.

Oh, and I wouldn't encourage him to remove his foot from his mouth, he may find somewhere else he wants to put it.