Have Found Any Clone Wars Figures Yet In Your Area

GTA Sith

So far no Clone Wars figures have not shown up yet in my area only the two pack with a Clonetrooper at Wamart and the three pack. Maybe Hasbro is waiting on the Clone Wars cartoon show to air first then the toy to comeout just in time for Christmas. I will bet you that kids will be into this show because it Cartoon Network but to bad it will be short.

You must not be making many trips to Target and/or Wal-Mart. Both of them in my area have quite a few of the first wave (Yoda, Anakin & ARC).

GH is reporting that Obi-Wan, Durge, Mace & Assaj have been found in San Diego at Wal-Mart.

I just want the Durge w/swoop, that bike looks truly badass! @firedevil@

So far no Clone Wars figures have not shown up yet in my area only the two pack with a Clonetrooper at Wamart and the three pack. Maybe Hasbro is waiting on the Clone Wars cartoon show to air first then the toy to comeout just in time for Christmas. I will bet you that kids will be into this show because it Cartoon Network but to bad it will be short.

Funny, all I've seen are the single pack figures, and vehicles.

I haven't done any real toy-runs lately; but, I've seen the "Value Pack"'s, Droid 3pks, Destroyer Droid Launcher, AAT, and Jedi Starfighter at KB Toys, the gunship at Target, and Clone Wars Wave 1 and the gunship at TRU. Unfortunaty I've never seen the Jedi / Clonetrooper 3pks though (maybe, if I went on actual toy runs....)

Wish I could find something besides Yoda,Anakin,and ARC Trooper. <_<

I just saw a three pack of something tonight. Don't know exactly what the were though as I didn't get a very good look but they looked kind of like those federation army droids but they were orange i think.

Clone Wars have hit at Target in Waco tx alot and every once in a while at our toys r us.

Was at media play tonight. Found Jedi three pack, Clone trooper with speeder bike and some strange looking guy that came with some sort of vehicle. Scurge I think his name was. I have to say the clone trooper with speeder bike was kind of cool.

The single packed Clone Wars figures are a tough find here. TRU ahsn't gottent hem yet. In fact, I think the only stores that have even received single-packed stuff are Target and Osco, at least locally.