Kamakura (A/A) vs. Desto

Beachhead vs. B.A.T. V4

Alpine Summit vs. Swamp Rat

Hard Drive vs. Baroness

Tunnel Rat vs. Cobra Slash

Neurotoxin vs. Razor Trooper

And for all you lazy bastards:

You know it! @propeller@

And I can't wait to see the new Tunnel Rat, hope it's a new mold. Or maybe he comes with "Oddly jumping onto Big Lob and hugging him Action Attack" now. @grumpy@

And I can't wait to see the new Tunnel Rat, hope it's a new mold. Or maybe he comes with "Oddly jumping onto Big Lob and hugging him Action Attack" now.

I doubt that since we would need a Big Lob figure. And hell would freeze over before that would happen lol

yay! Hard drive. So we got Sargeant Hacker, High-Tech, and now this. Hard-drive. Why don't they call the next computer guy Lt. Internet. Or how bout Computerhead. Or possibly Major Monitor? @grumpy@

@lol@ how did you know i was too lazy to click the link @lol@

i always scroll down to see if someone posted a picture or named the figs on a link someone posted first. @cool@

question, is alpine summit the same alpine we all know and love?

BTW, what's up KD!! good to see you post again :D

yay! Hard drive. So we got Sargeant Hacker, High-Tech, and now this. Hard-drive. Why don't they call the next computer guy Lt. Internet. Or how bout Computerhead. Or possibly Major Monitor? @grumpy@

you know that they'll change that to MAINFRAME @smilepunch@

yay! Hard drive.  So we got Sargeant Hacker, High-Tech, and now this.  Hard-drive.  Why don't they call the next computer guy Lt. Internet. Or how bout Computerhead. Or possibly Major Monitor? @grumpy@

you know that they'll change that to MAINFRAME @smilepunch@

That's AGENT Mainframe!

@lol@ how did you know i was too lazy to click the link @lol@

i always scroll down to see if someone posted a picture or named the figs on a link someone posted first. @cool@

Well, the thread was still relatively new when I posted that so I figured I'd save some people the trouble.

Just something I normally do; better to reference to if it's in the thread.

Maybe Hard Drive and High-Tech are names for the same figure.

And I doubt Tunnel Rat or Baroness be a new molds. They still havent repainted the last ones yet.

well tunnel rat defiantely needs a new mold, he's the worst portioned JVC figure so far....

Actually looking back (I only did a quick glance of the line-up), but it looks like we're getting another BAT. BAT 3.1 must've did really well.

Anyone gonna army build BAT v4?

wow, thats kool to me, it'll be crimson colors lol or python patrol, or FIRE BAT, and its with BEACHHEAD that'll make NC happy though lol.

Actually looking back (I only did a quick glance of the line-up), but it looks like we're getting another BAT. BAT 3.1 must've did really well.

wow, thats kool to me, it'll be crimson colors lol or python patrol, or FIRE BAT, and its with BEACHHEAD that'll make NC happy though lol.

Diffenitly man, BEACHHEAD is the whole wave for me, my favorite joe ever!

Hope he is made right :)

they'll make him have action surfer attack

Scraps man don't even joke about that!!! @loll@

Draven #US1#

Scraps man don't even joke about that!!! @loll@

Draven #US1#

well they did give the new viper a coffin,

Beachhead w/ Surfing action, comes with surfboard, watch him hang ten while shooting at bats lol. @loll@

Perhaps Tunnel Rat could be fixed with Roadblocks legs....and a Night Force or Tiger Force paint scheme. Baroness will probably be a crimson version.

I'm holding out for a new Beach Head. I just hope they don't sneak in an action feature for him. I'm kinda worried about that.

Another BAT? :rolleyes: How about SNAKE armor instead?