Where Are The Old Schoolers?

martini_847

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Three Storms (aka "Roy" back in the day!!!!) and CLAM are the only ones who were here when I joined, and are still here . . . at least on the Joe forums, anyway . . .

Craziness to think I been shootin' the $#!t with some of youse cats for OVER TWO YEARS!!!!

CRAZINESS!!!!!

Oh, yeah, and definitely MUCH LOVE for all the newbs, too . . . your time will come. @smilepunch@

I think Three Storms (aka "Roy" back in the day!!!!) and CLAM are the only ones who were here when I joined, and are still here . . . at least on the Joe forums, anyway . . .

actually, going by your membership date.. you joined just before I opened up my second account here.

I was here a tad bit, mostly visiting on rare occasions while I was a full-time member at WizardWorld.. but when they screwed everything up, most of us all came over here from their joe Board.. I had to open a new account here because I think my email address changed or something weird.. I was here in early 2001, but not really.

I started coming here full time in late summer/early fall of 2001.

And there are about 10 people still here (overall, not Joe forums) who were here when I started coming full-time.

But Roy (morbo, three storms, violent weapon) and you are the only two members I can recall being here in the Joe forum before me.

There were a couple of others like M&M, but they didn't come around much then stopped coming entirely and haven't been seen since.

yeah I remember M&M.. but he really never made a full transition from Wizard World...

DevilBat has been here along time.. since, we all came over too.

Koga also, but he stopped coming for a while I think

Chazz I think has just lost interest in Joes because He has been posting alot in Minimusings and Marvel Comics alot.

@grumpy@ boooy you better watch your mouth before i wash it out with acid....i mean soap! @grumpy@ @smilepunch@ @lol@

me pick anything over G.IJOE is just craziness, it'll never happen. well maybe ML over JVC but never RAH or G.Ijoe as a whole. @cool@ check the sig, you don't see captain america down there,do ya'? this is JOE 4 LIFE , no matter were else i post. i just been hella' busy lately and haven't been posting realy anywhere except in the TNI movie club thread in the movie forum mostly because i started it and i have to keep my baby alive. @wink@

i actualy was thinking yesterday i needed to start posting more, don't wanna become a forgotten memory around this betch. so expect to see me around TNI regularly again....i promise. @usa@

BTW, WHAT'S UP TOMMY BOY!!!! :wub:

Chazz I think has just lost interest in Joes because He has been posting alot in Minimusings and Marvel Comics alot.

@grumpy@ boooy you better watch your mouth before i wash it out with acid....i mean soap! @grumpy@ @smilepunch@ @lol@

me pick anything over G.IJOE is just craziness, it'll never happen. well maybe ML over JVC but never RAH or G.Ijoe as a whole. @cool@ check the sig, you don't see captain america down there,do ya'? this is JOE 4 LIFE , no matter were else i post. i just been hella' busy lately and haven't been posting realy anywhere except in the TNI movie club thread in the movie forum mostly because i started it and i have to keep my baby alive. @wink@

i actualy was thinking yesterday i needed to start posting more, don't wanna become a forgotten memory around this betch. so expect to see me around TNI regularly again....i promise. @usa@

BTW, WHAT'S UP TOMMY BOY!!!! :wub:

Sorry. I didn't mean lost interest. When You are collecting a line you sometimes get into slumps where you just can't stand to buy another figure from that line and That is what I meant and as you can tell by my many Typos. I am not very artulate unlike ML Beast. @hmmm@ Anyway, I will be glad to see all of yous old schoolers around more because I lurked until the great reformating of ADC into TNI and I had many a laugh at you guys.

When is the breakoff date for being and Oldschooler here?

uh.. its basically whenever I say for that particular member..

don't worry dude.. your pretty oldschool.

did i ever become oldskool? @firedevil@

I don't think so yet.. you are a regular, but not an oldschooler..

why does your member date say Feb 2003???? it seems like you have been here alot longer than that.. so that is good for you also

I'm still here too THeadOn!

I don't think so yet.. you are a regular, but not an oldschooler..

why does your member date say Feb 2003???? it seems like you have been here alot longer than that.. so that is good for you also

yeah but you can scratch off Meeting Skarapz off your Things to do before you die list @smilepunch@

Sorry. I didn't mean lost interest. When You are collecting a line you sometimes get into slumps where you just can't stand to buy another figure from that line and That is what I meant and as you can tell by my many Typos.

well in a way that's kinda what happened. i hadn't bought any JVC for awhile and lately i just started collecting LOTR figures. i'm collecting that sh!t pretty hard right now, in a litttle over a month i've got over 30 figures atleast. i just came up on some wave 8 stuff today though and earlier this week i bought 3 AWE strikers so i'm pretty much concentrating on joes again.

BTW, any body need a double clutch or dialtone?

I don't think so yet.. you are a regular, but not an oldschooler...

So CLAM is handing out oldschool pins? I'm still waiting for mine. :D

lol Am I old school yet....I feel like it. @loll@

Draven #US1#

I'm still here too THeadOn!

DUDE!! Here's the most old-school of all of us!!! @loll@

How could I forget??!! You definitely don't post much anymore . . . nor do I, really.

S'funny how a lot of the people who have been here the longest are the ones who are most critical of the new releases.

Hmmm . . . .

And CLAM I totally remember you being here ahead of me . . . bad memory I suppose.

I don't really remember much of anyone else from those days . . . wasn't there someone called "Britney Simpson" or something to that effect who was always trolling??

Good times . . . good times . . .

yeah but you can scratch off Meeting Skarapz off your Things to do before you die list @smilepunch@

right.. but I had to find you!

you weren't even looking for me @grumpy@

well in a way that's kinda what happened. i hadn't bought any JVC for awhile and lately i just started collecting LOTR figures. i'm collecting that sh!t pretty hard right now, in a litttle over a month i've got over 30 figures atleast.

holy crap!

you got 30 figures already?

I love those too, but I only have 2 @lol@

I have Legolas in Rohan Armor, and the new Crossbow Uruk-Hai

I like more of them, but I don't want to dive all the way in on a new collection..

I wonder why they get so many more figures than Marvel Legends gets?? I mean each character gets a figure for every single outfit he might wear, and several different versios just for action features.. and then horse/rider combo packages.. two packs, sometimes 3 packs.. huge 20 inch tall Tree-Beards.. huge cave trolls.. higher quality than anything else they make..

I would love to see Toybiz have this much interest in Marvel Legends.. they should, afterall they kinda own Marvel. @grumpy@

you would have one by now if you gave you entire self to ADC, instead of going to DD all the time @smilepunch@

nah.. you are pretty close actually..

but when we say Oldschool.. we mean guys that started this b*tch! #US1#