Where Are The Old Schoolers?

martini_847

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where the hell is chazz, clam,  tom, hell even viper hunter has been hiding recently.

I will gladly trade 3 doc evils for one tom. @smilepunch@

Vippy has been posting alot more then he does most of the time. Chazz I think has just lost interest in Joes because He has been posting alot in Minimusings and Marvel Comics alot. Good ol' Clam has been posting as much as he always posts. Tommy if I remember currectly is on vacation and then he is joining the Army.

Well tom is back, he is on AIM :), in a chat with him

Well, tell him to get his butt on here.

we did, he said he'll be back, and all of you will be sorry #US1#

Well tom is back, he is on AIM :), in a chat with him

Well, tell him to get his butt on here.

we did, he said he'll be back, and all of you will be sorry #US1#

Good! Its not the same without Tom! Get you butt on here Tom!

Draven #US1#

I'm too damned famous, aren't I? Someone should take me down a peg... Any takers welcome @firedevil@

Like NC said, I am on vacation, and if you've ever been on vacation, you're all over the place... sort of a contradiction, eh? @lol@

I'll be settled in my thursday, friends... till then... FEAR. @smilepunch@

Tom

I'm too damned famous, aren't I? Someone should take me down a peg... Any takers welcome @firedevil@

Like NC said, I am on vacation, and if you've ever been on vacation, you're all over the place... sort of a contradiction, eh? @lol@

I'll be settled in my thursday, friends... till then... FEAR. @smilepunch@

Tom

Hear that all you noobs and old timmers alike, Tom is coming back! So feel the fear and watch out! @smilepunch@

Welcome back Tom err well when you actually come back. @loll@

Draven #US1#

I didn't go anywhere dude.. I have been here almost everyday still.. I just don't post alot everytime I visit because I am swamped with school work.

Yeah I've been wondering that too lately....everybody that was here when I first started has been gone for a while. Oh yeah all those guys you named.....from what I can remember are RAH guys that "enjoy" JvC for what it is. Yeah baby bring it on............

Hey Tom...I ain't scurred @jump#

So what are we saying here? New blood in the forums is a bad thing? We don't like making new friends? @hmmm@

We'll see who gets a Christmas card from me now, buster! ;)

Nah...we just don't like Noobs until your a regular! @smilepunch@

Draven #US1#

So what are we saying here? New blood in the forums is a bad thing? We don't like making new friends?  @hmmm@

Draven #US1#

very well put, hell I was given a hard time when i first got here, go ask Koga lol @loll@

So what are we saying here? New blood in the forums is a bad thing? We don't like making new friends?  @hmmm@

Draven #US1#

very well put, hell I was given a hard time when i first got here, go ask Koga lol @loll@

It's okay, I can deal...

*crosses Draven and Skarapz off his Xmas shopping list*

*adds their names to a list that will not be named* @firedevil@

snackbar is king!!!!!

of assclowns @smilepunch@

oh and Magic lol dont cross me off just yet lol

@loll@ Assclowns are to good for him Scraps!!! And Magic your a worthy regular as of late. So don't cross Scraps and me off......we like gifts. @smilepunch@ lol

Draven #US1#